Dan Clark Audio Stealth Review, Interview, Measurements
Aug 22, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #332 of 5,996
Aug 22, 2021 at 11:18 AM Post #335 of 5,996
Just wanted to note that Dan Clark Audio "club membership" honors the 15% discount on the Stealth, so if you've ever bought a DCA headphone off an official retailer or DCA site, you can show them your receipt and create an account, and you'll get a 15% discount, bringing the Stealth down to a modest $3,400 :)

Aug 22, 2021 at 11:22 AM Post #336 of 5,996
Just wanted to note that Dan Clark Audio "club membership" honors the 15% discount on the Stealth, so if you've ever bought a DCA headphone off an official retailer or DCA site, you can show them your receipt and create an account, and you'll get a 15% discount, bringing the Stealth down to a modest $3,400 :)
Can I buy the cheapest DCA headphone and apply this retroactively to the Stealth...? 🙏🏼

Aug 22, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #337 of 5,996
Can I buy the cheapest DCA headphone and apply this retroactively to the Stealth...? 🙏🏼
No. I think.
"future headphone purchases"

But you could cancel your order, buy the cheapest one, then place a new order, I suspect:grimacing:

Screenshot_20210821-214837_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021 at 11:30 AM Post #339 of 5,996
Speaking of receipt, I registered my headphones on Thursday, and it asked where and when I bought it and what the serial number is, but there was no way to provide a receipt even though it said one is needed. Did I miss something?

Aug 22, 2021 at 11:41 AM Post #341 of 5,996
Speaking of receipt, I registered my headphones on Thursday, and it asked where and when I bought it and what the serial number is, but there was no way to provide a receipt even though it said one is needed. Did I miss something?
Their online form is currently broken, and you can call to confirm that you make it into the club. Well worth the time for $600

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:47 PM Post #344 of 5,996
I was thinking the Shaling m30 maybe could handle these hard to drive headphones. Although it is a pretty large size, and is of course expensive. But you could keep it in a backpack and then put it in your lap or on your desk:

M301_resized_1_740x.jpg

If thats the size you are looking at you have a ton of options like the xiaudio Broadway or analogue paper squared TUR-08

Would the WA8 be a good pairing?

My flat our speculative guess is not enough power or grip. That said, im not a massive fan of the wa8 and much much prefer the phantasy ii. That said, phantasy ii typicaky poops the bed with super low impedence so that won't work here most likely.

You must have never heard the Rognir LOL.

Any chance there will be a Stealth at the RMAF? I, unfortunately, have never heard a DCA. I would love to hear this new headphone.

Been tellin' them the Rognir is a tour de force.

Every review I have seen of rognir calls the tonality an acquired tastes at best and flat out bad at worst while saying that the technical detail is incredible. Same deal with r10p.

Aug 22, 2021 at 12:58 PM Post #345 of 5,996
@mrspeakers my order is in. What do you think about the TT2 for the stealth?
Absolute winner, it’s one of my favorites, especially with the scalar.

there isn’t a requirement to upload it just be sure you keep it. If you bought on our store we have the record so that’s not a problem.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back