Dan Clark Audio Stealth Review, Interview, Measurements
Aug 21, 2021 at 6:33 PM Post #301 of 5,994
I'm now kicking myself for not investing in your offering. If you can actually defend this with patents, you may have to stop making headphones to keep up with the demand from every other headphone maker for AMTS.
It may, sadly, one day be necessary for DCA to acquire a large partner or, god forbid, even accept a buy out? Gulp. So sad when these great headphone companies get eaten up by Apple/Amazon/Microsoft like Beats.

Aug 21, 2021 at 6:40 PM Post #302 of 5,994
It may, sadly, one day be necessary for DCA to acquire a large partner or, god forbid, even accept a buy out? Gulp. So sad when these great headphone companies get eaten up by Apple/Amazon/Microsoft like Beats.
The Apple iStealth audiophile Bluetooth headphone. Earcups sold separately. To charge it, just rest your head on the wireless charging pad on your desk. Which is sold separately.

Aug 21, 2021 at 7:59 PM Post #303 of 5,994
On my top of the list for new HP together with Focal Utopia, Empyrean, verite closed, LCD4…..coming from my old and tested HD800 (SDR modded) whish I could listen and compare the 4…..any idea when DCAS will be available in Europe?
Wait on some of those until next month. LCD5, Empyrean Elite and a new Focal is coming, but I don't know how soon on that one. I'm also waiting to compare all of these. And this headphone is way on top of my list too.

Aug 21, 2021 at 8:03 PM Post #304 of 5,994
I pity the people who paid more than this to get overrated headphones with high distortion and wrinkled drivers. And told to upgrade their cable to fix their sound.

I agree with the sentiment, but have you actually tried the HP you are talking about ?

Aug 21, 2021 at 8:05 PM Post #305 of 5,994
I pity the people who paid more than this to get overrated headphones with high distortion and wrinkled drivers. And told to upgrade their cable to fix their sound.
Partially guilty

Aug 21, 2021 at 8:30 PM Post #306 of 5,994
Wait on some of those until next month. LCD5, Empyrean Elite and a new Focal is coming, but I don't know how soon on that one. I'm also waiting to compare all of these. And this headphone is way on top of my list too.
You'll be waiting forever... next best thing is always around the corner. The "audiophile way" is to buy into the hype, then offload it and move onto the next hype :o2smile:

Aug 21, 2021 at 8:41 PM Post #307 of 5,994
Weight, looks, colors, on point.

Now to how are they gonna sound?

Aug 21, 2021 at 9:57 PM Post #308 of 5,994
You'll be waiting forever... next best thing is always around the corner. The "audiophile way" is to buy into the hype, then offload it and move onto the next hype :o2smile:
Yes, I'm fully aware. This is why I ran through almost everything already haha. It just never ends.

Aug 21, 2021 at 10:16 PM Post #309 of 5,994
Jeez. I've got these in the cart..........I probably should wait? I feel like there's going to be a landslide to buy these and "waiting" is going to be months away. Not like I'm living with a slouch system. These just look to be fantastic.

Aug 21, 2021 at 10:21 PM Post #310 of 5,994
Jeez. I've got these in the cart..........I probably should wait? I feel like there's going to be a landslide to buy these and "waiting" is going to be months away. Not like I'm living with a slouch system. These just look to be fantastic.
If you're a Club DCA member, you should order now...
CLUB DCA MEMBER ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12PM PACIFIC SATURDAY WILL BE PRIORITIZED FOR SHIPMENTS.

I registered my headphones on Thursday, but haven't heard back yet. So I'll have to wait until the commoners got theirs. Life is hard sometimes.

Aug 21, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #312 of 5,994
Current orders will be fulfilled starting early this week and will go out steadily, I expect what’s ordered so far to ship within a couple of weeks. However we will soon hit a point where there could be a delay in shipping. Demand is really high, thanks everyone!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back