d2000 for 200?
Jan 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

haarism

100+ Head-Fier
are there any places that sell the denon d2000 for 200 or under? i live in canada so shipping is generally another 30 from the us

if not can you guys recommend something under 200, im looking for somethign straight from my ipod and i listen to mostly indie folk and rock, alternative, progressive metal, classical and jazz, very little rap and hip hop or electronic

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #2 of 7
I don't know how shipping works to Canada, but Electronics Expo had them for $190 + $10 shipping (U.S.) with a coupon code (LSDA1220), but it looks like they are currently out of stock online. Other than that, prices have been on the higher side lately.

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #4 of 7
I've been looking around for them on all sorts of sights and places. I live in London, Ontario. A 'good' price was $320 new, taxes incl. You're best bet otherwise is this place right here. I'm currently waiting on my pair to be shipped. I got them for $250 shipped. But the guy was really nice. I wouldn't compromise. Wait till you can afford these. I've had a bunch of headphones. Before these I owned the Beyerdynamic DT770s but these have a much more realistic sound for rock music. It feels like you're at a concert everytime you put them on.
Best Luck,
Adam

Jan 27, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
I've been looking around for them on all sorts of sights and places. I live in London, Ontario. A 'good' price was $320 new, taxes incl. You're best bet otherwise is this place right here. I'm currently waiting on my pair to be shipped. I got them for $250 shipped. But the guy was really nice. I wouldn't compromise. Wait till you can afford these. I've had a bunch of headphones. Before these I owned the Beyerdynamic DT770s but these have a much more realistic sound for rock music. It feels like you're at a concert everytime you put them on.
Best Luck,
Adam

no way, so do i
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back