CustomArt FIBAE Impressions Thread
Feb 12, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #1,817 of 2,466
Hi @piotrus-g,

Still enjoying my Fibae Black so much, looking forward to the day I can get the Fibae 7...

Keep up the good work !

Hope you have a great day !
The FIBAE 7 is superb. Really a sensational flagship at a reasonable price.

Feb 13, 2020 at 7:45 AM Post #1,818 of 2,466
The FIBAE 7 is superb. Really a sensational flagship at a reasonable price.

@audio123,

I am well aware of this...how potentially superb it is, @piotrus-g was kindly tempting me the whole time I was arranging for the Fibae Black demo.

The day when my wallet can take it, a demo will be arranged in short order, there is absolutely no doubt.
Though realistically, I blame the exchange rate more than anything else...

As said, I look forward to owning this sometime in the not too distant future...there is no rush...

Hope everyone has a great day !

Feb 13, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #1,819 of 2,466
Still using my fibae 2's at work and more than tempted to step up to either the 4 or the 6. Just the wallet holding it back right now (I tend to operate around the £500 mark, any higher and I get a nose bleed). Think these 2's were the first pair of ciems that I didn't send back for adjustment. Wish I had found this audiologist first, might have made things a lot easier in the long run! If I'm honest sometimes I think the left could do with a touch of a touch of thickening just to help with the seal, but then I remember the times I've had that done and it's not gone well.

Feb 14, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #1,820 of 2,466
@audio123,

I am well aware of this...how potentially superb it is, @piotrus-g was kindly tempting me the whole time I was arranging for the Fibae Black demo.

The day when my wallet can take it, a demo will be arranged in short order, there is absolutely no doubt.
Though realistically, I blame the exchange rate more than anything else...

As said, I look forward to owning this sometime in the not too distant future...there is no rush...

Hope everyone has a great day !
Hope you get to try the FIBAE 7 soon! :)

Simply yet classy design on the FIBAE 1

1581693746453.png

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:28 PM Post #1,822 of 2,466
Feb 21, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #1,823 of 2,466
Hope you get to try the FIBAE 7 soon! :)

Simply yet classy design on the FIBAE 1

Just beautiful... these are looking like engagement rings to put into ears

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #1,825 of 2,466
Stunning design.
Thank you. It makes even harder to let them go... sacrifice in audio realm (it actually could make a very good book title :wink:)

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020 at 5:02 PM Post #1,826 of 2,466
Thank you. It makes even harder to let them go... sacrifice in audio realm (it actually could make a very good book title :wink:)
What are you upgrading to? If cash is a bit tight (saw your fs ad and if I hadn't got them in custom I would be very tempted) you could always get them reshelled via ca themselves? :p

Feb 21, 2020 at 5:09 PM Post #1,827 of 2,466
What are you upgrading to? If cash is a bit tight (saw your fs ad and if I hadn't got them in custom I would be very tempted) you could always get them reshelled via ca themselves? :p
Living in Switzerland, I recently got information that P-EAR-S Audio, a small IEM boutique situated 100km from my home, offers customs IEMs with the possibility to tune the sound (almost) as you wish, if you come over. It's monitoring type of sound with custom tuned 3BAs. I will take a chance here. If it doesn't suit my preferences, I will seek somewhere else, but for now, after so many years spent with UIEM, I want/need to try the custom route. Not ready to spend more than USD 2.5K, though. I allowed myself 1 year to save money for that project. Maybe I will come back to CA, the Fibae 7 are so tempting.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020 at 7:30 AM Post #1,830 of 2,466
Thank you David! :)
You had a Birthday Piotr? I stopped having those around 50, but you have a number of years to go before that blessed event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back