Custom Triple.fi 10 Pro & Custom Shure SE530
Aug 18, 2009 at 7:56 AM Post #376 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeckwsr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol are you in negotiation to get a pair of jh13 now then?

i'll wait when Jerry comes out with something new, and i'll buy it in the future =)

Aug 18, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #377 of 616
seems like you have some insider info there? dont you?

ohhh the more i talk about it the more i feel you do!!! you do?!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 18, 2009 at 8:42 AM Post #378 of 616
Quote:

ok MaoDi you are not reading my post
so i ask it again here

are you really 15?
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
SSHHH Personal information not to be disclosed
wink.gif

He's actually 51 but in some threads he pretends to be 15 to impress our very young female (skullcandy) head-fiers so he can possibly get himself a date
wink.gif

Aug 18, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #380 of 616
Quote:

seems like you have some insider info there? dont you?

ohhh the more i talk about it the more i feel you do!!! you do?!
very_evil_smiley.gif

No i don't have any information, Jerry just came out with 6 monitors...what do you think he is? a Super computer with 60000 processors taht can come up with kickass monitors in like 2 seconds? HA, that would be cool.

Quote:

He's actually 51 but in some threads he pretends to be 15 to impress our very young female (skullcandy) head-fiers so he can possibly get himself a date

That would be called a pedophile...not an audiophile

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #381 of 616
UM got my impressions yesterday, was just on MSN with Sam for a couple hours. Concluded that my Artwork is light "smoke" (Transparent grey) with White lettering on each earpiece. Cable is Clear.

UM has decided the name of the New custom driver, and will be officially released after the new website is up which is also coming very soon.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:34 AM Post #382 of 616
Oh right, they will also fix translations and that lot on the new website. Like to let you all know that standard for UM is clear and black cables that are made exactly like the Westone Custom cable, withthe same quality.

UM also offers DIY cables done by their own engineers if you would like to pay for them. UM says that QC isn't as stable as the machine made standard cable but quality is still very good.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #383 of 616
Not sure who was wondering about warranty but Sam has told me it's 1 year warranty for Custom monitors bought from them, and 1 month re-fit. Also 1 month warranty for remolded earphones.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #384 of 616
Quote:

UM got my impressions yesterday, was just on MSN with Sam for a couple hours. Concluded that my Artwork is light "smoke" (Transparent grey) with White lettering on each earpiece. Cable is Clear.

UM has decided the name of the New custom driver, and will be officially released after the new website is up which is also coming very soon.

Hopefully, they hired someone able to translate Chinese into real English. Currently, their English section is rather puzzling.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:46 AM Post #385 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully, they hired someone able to translate Chinese into real English. Currently, their English section is rather puzzling.

Well lets hope they do, but Sam at UM is perfectly knowing of this matter. I'm sure he'll get it fixed. If not, i would do it for them =)

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #386 of 616
Quote:

UM only adds a fourth driver if you pay for it. it's 1000rmb, or about $150.

So I would have to pay for both the re-shell and the armature? Anyway I can get Sam's MSN to talk about everything?

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:57 AM Post #387 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel908 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I would have to pay for both the re-shell and the armature? Anyway I can get Sam's MSN to talk about everything?

you could just pay for the re-shell, but if you want to add an extra driver (TF10, Um2 and so on) you have to pay for the drivers and the labour whic is 1000 rmb.

Aug 19, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #388 of 616
Quote:

Not sure who was wondering about warranty but Sam has told me it's 1 year warranty for Custom monitors bought from them, and 1 month re-fit. Also 1 month warranty for remolded earphones.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm assuming that if the second re-fit doesn't work, you can still get them re-done without running out of time, even if the process exceeds one month from start to finish.

Aug 19, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #389 of 616
Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_jones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the clarification. I'm assuming that if the second re-fit doesn't work, you can still get them re-done without running out of time, even if the process exceeds one month from start to finish.

Yes i am assuming that also,

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #390 of 616
I emailed Null Audio and Unique Melody last week and I haven't received anything back. Should I be more patient? I really want to convert my M-Audio IE-40's(triple.fi rebrand) into customs and add an extra driver. MaoDi, I live in Burnaby and want to know where you got your impressions done. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back