Custom Cans Impressions Thread.
Oct 25, 2023 at 6:00 AM Post #211 of 246
Guys, anyone know of another email that I can get hold of Custom Cans?

I already tried both 'jfunk@jfunk.org' and 'info@customcans.co.uk' - and they have not replied to my emails.

I ordered a Comformt Headband Strap (2mm) but never received an email confirmation from them. Was already charged in my bank statement and nothing coming from them.

EDIT:

Saw that we have a rep here. @jfunk - can you help me with my concern?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 7:43 AM Post #212 of 246
Guys, anyone know of another email that I can get hold of Custom Cans?

I already tried both 'jfunk@jfunk.org' and 'info@customcans.co.uk' - and they have not replied to my emails.

I ordered a Comformt Headband Strap (2mm) but never received an email confirmation from them. Was already charged in my bank statement and nothing coming from them.

EDIT:

Saw that we have a rep here. @jfunk - can you help me with my concern?
Hey i ordered mine via the "jfunk" adresse.
It took 1 or 2 days for custom cans to answer.

Oct 25, 2023 at 8:50 AM Post #213 of 246
Hey i ordered mine via the "jfunk" adresse.
It took 1 or 2 days for custom cans to answer.

I emailed jfunk@jfunk.org last 14 Oct, no reply.

I emailed info@customcans.co.uk yesterday (24 Oct), no reply.

This is not my 1st order from them. I immediately received a confirmation when I ordered the last time - that's why I'm wondering why I never received anything from them this instance.

Oct 25, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #214 of 246
Hopefully Jason is ok. He is 100% trustworthy, as long as he is still alive, you will get your order.

Oct 25, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #215 of 246
Hopefully Jason is ok. He is 100% trustworthy, as long as he is still alive, you will get your order.
Concur.

They just finished building a custom cable for me which is currently in route via DPD International. Initial Inquiry and Back n' Forth Discussion happened from the 14th to 17th. The Final Order and Payment were made on the 18th. All email exchanges were timely and made directly with Jason via those email addresses posted above. I then received confirmation on the 23rd that the cable was completed and dispatched (out for delivery). Also, on the 23rd I received a lightning quick answer from Sylvia on a follow-up question that I had.

@karloil - Perhaps they are slammed with orders at the moment and there is a minor waiting list in effect. I urge you to remain patient and I bet you will hear from them sooner than later with a friendly apology and explanation for the delay. Good luck; hope you hear something from them shortly. Cheers.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2023 at 11:05 AM Post #217 of 246
The other thing could be some bad email filtering by his ISP. Might be worth trying to get somebody in the UK to forward your email or question to him.

Oct 25, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #218 of 246
In the UK it is now school holidays for half term so he may be on holiday

Oct 26, 2023 at 10:30 AM Post #219 of 246
Just ordered another cable from them , everything went through as normal with confirmation.

Oct 27, 2023 at 6:16 AM Post #222 of 246
I placed an order two weeks ago, great Comms and it arrives today

I don't believe chasing people via a forum is the best idea

I had replied from jfunk@jfunk.org

I'm sure it's fine and it's just busy

I get you. But already sent them a couple of emails (2 different email addresses) well, (3rd today)....and no reply.

So I'm willing to try other avenues.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2023 at 6:54 AM Post #223 of 246
Finally got a reply....but.... :weary:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 184929.jpg

Will try a different email address

@jfunk FYI

Oct 27, 2023 at 7:59 AM Post #224 of 246
Finally got a reply....but.... :weary:

Will try a different email address

@jfunk FYI
The jfunk address is where my confirmations come from, so it looks like its the order system they use, so it wouldn't accept incoming emails.

Use the info@ address to contact them ( responded quickly when i used it a couple of days ago )

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2023 at 8:01 AM Post #225 of 246
ignore - double post

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back