Custom Art FIBAE 7 announcement & impressions thread
Mar 2, 2022 at 8:32 PM Post #602 of 749
Finally got my FIBAE7 and I love them a lot!
Thanks @piotrus-g for the support and the multiple e-mails.
The galaxy design is awesome, even though I wish I had gone a bit brighter overall. It looks brighter in the pictures.
Well, going to save that for the next one :wink:
It's really, really cool how much you can customise the designs!
signal-2022-03-03-102120_001.jpeg

Mar 3, 2022 at 7:41 AM Post #604 of 749
Mar 3, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #606 of 749
Finally got my FIBAE7 and I love them a lot!
Thanks @piotrus-g for the support and the multiple e-mails.
The galaxy design is awesome, even though I wish I had gone a bit brighter overall. It looks brighter in the pictures.
Well, going to save that for the next one :wink:
It's really, really cool how much you can customise the designs!
signal-2022-03-03-102120_001.jpeg
Awesome! Enjoy!
Can we get a graph of the FIBAE 7 Unlimited @piotrus-g ? Curious to see the changes.
I'm sure you'll find some graphs on websites dedicated to posting graphs soon enough. We gave up posting graphs some time ago.
I have put the limited information I have on Audio Rabbit Hole. Hopefully, more to come...

https://audiorabbithole.com/custom-art-fibae-7-unlimited/
Thank you for posting more info!
All aboard the upgrade train :D
:beerchug:

Mar 5, 2022 at 10:30 AM Post #607 of 749
20220305_143901.jpg

The FIBAE3X3 is still one or my favorite IEM with its neutral approach and high level of technicalities!

@piotrus-g , I'm really glad and interested by the FIBAE7U! Is the upgrade possible?

Mar 8, 2022 at 3:01 AM Post #610 of 749
Thanks @piotrus-g! Use it on Instagram if you want :)

FYI, upgrade to FIBAE7 Unlimited is possible from FIBAE7. The price is 750€.

Apr 12, 2022 at 10:48 AM Post #614 of 749
I posted this in the other Custom Art thread but thought I'd do it in here as well:

Here's a nicer image of my F7Us that actually do them justice. I've been lucky to have some really nice IEMs in the past like A12Ts, VE8 and Legend X amongst others, but I can't recall being as wowed by them as I am these babies! The sound is just quality and clarity across the board, a perfect coherent balance of frequencies set in a nice big stage. The space around the instruments and vocals just amazes me every time; the spatial placement is outstanding and the timbre just sounds spot on.

To the guys who have ordered this, you're in for a real treat! To anyone thinking about, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

F7U.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back