Custom Art FIBAE 4 announcement
Feb 20, 2019 at 6:42 AM Post #121 of 338
Thanks for your order! It's closer to 8weeks atm to be honest but we are actively trying to cut it down

No problem, best things come to those who wait!

Feb 20, 2019 at 8:17 AM Post #122 of 338
No problem, best things come to those who wait!

You’re more patient than I am but yes, I am sure you’ll be happy can’t wait to share impressions as we ordered roughly at the same time :)

Feb 21, 2019 at 12:20 PM Post #125 of 338
I can last 8 weeks!

Also hi everyone! This is my first post, and my first CIEMS will be the F4! I got impressions made today after probably 8 weeks of research ahah

Heck of a first post. Abandon hope (and your wallet) now. Still at least you are off to a good start.

Feb 21, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #126 of 338
Ahh ok thanks for the details I think I'm sold on these now :)
Is Gisele likely to get them before the promotion price has I was hoping to order soon to take advantage :wink:

According to Aid2Hearing's Instagram story, the FIBAE Black and FIBAE 4 demos have just arrived at their HQ. If you're thinking about giving Gisele a visit, now would be the time. :wink:

Feb 22, 2019 at 12:04 PM Post #128 of 338
Heck of a first post. Abandon hope (and your wallet) now. Still at least you are off to a good start.
I just put the order in! I'm crazy excited but now I find out if I really can make it two months as easily as I thought—
And hopefully having such a good start will keep my wallet safe for now... that being said if these are as incredible as I'm hoping then I might have to keep my eye out for the next flagship!

Feb 24, 2019 at 5:46 PM Post #129 of 338
Also ordered, yay. Been lurking here for a while, looking for a replacement for my first CIEMs (InEarz reshelled TF10s) which I stupidly left on a plane last Dec. These look like a perfect replacement, except for the waiting!

Is it possible to order the custom design which is displayed on the home page? The black/clear shell with the faded blue texture and white CA logo looks great.

Feb 25, 2019 at 5:29 PM Post #132 of 338
Some general question I have
- Is the recessed 2 pin most popular choice of cable ?
- I understand an AMP is not nessesary for decent sound on the move I'm considering the MIC/Remote option for convenience
- Would volume be adequate from an iphone ?
- Does Mic/remote impact SQ. ?
- Anyone considered driving these using a bluetooth dongle when on the move (I don't see many options of descent dongle for 2 pin)

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019 at 5:52 PM Post #133 of 338
- I understand an AMP is not nessesary for decent sound on the move I'm considering the MIC/Remote option for convenience
- Anyone considered driving these using a bluetooth dongle when on the move (I don't see many options of descent dongle for 2 pin)

I can't speak specifically to the F4, as I haven't yet received it. However, for the F3 I can say that the Radsone ES-100 bluetooth module works great for driving, and SQ is very good over LDAC or AAC, and volume is more than adequate using either my iPhone or WM1A as a source. I had a short (16") cable made by Triton Audio for use with the ES100, and it works great.

Feb 25, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #134 of 338
I can't speak specifically to the F4, as I haven't yet received it. However, for the F3 I can say that the Radsone ES-100 bluetooth module works great for driving, and SQ is very good over LDAC or AAC, and volume is more than adequate using either my iPhone or WM1A as a source. I had a short (16") cable made by Triton Audio for use with the ES100, and it works great.
I second this. The ES100 is amazing with CIEMs (especially using balanced out).

Feb 26, 2019 at 5:59 AM Post #135 of 338
- 2-pin and 2-pin recessed are the most popular. Recessed is more secure so if you need better connection stability go ahead with recessed.
- Amp is not necessary
- Don't have iPhone, but F4 are loud and there's plenty of headroom. I listen on SGS 9 at 2/3 volume
- Mic cable should not impact SQ it's very similar to the stock cable in terms of materials and electrical properties
- I have no experience with Bluetooth dongles, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back