Current DT770 Pro 80 Owner
Dec 15, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #16 of 17
The problem with those gel pads is I dont see anywhere to order them. And even if Beyer did sell them, they charge like 35 euros to ship to Canada, on top of the 40-50 bucks I imagine them to cost. Im not paying 80+ for a pair of pads.

Anywhere else I could order them from that ships to Canada?

I checked headphone solutions but they only have the black which I was told are uncomfortable. That and shipping is $39 to Canada. What is up with all these websites and ridiculous amounts of shipping? Shipping should be no more than 20 bucks.

*EDIT* http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/580542-REG/Beyerdynamic_900780_Gel_Style_Ear_Cushions_for.html I found this. Are these what I am looking for? $8 purolator sounds perfect. Just wanna confirm before I drop 50 bucks on these.

Dec 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM Post #17 of 17
Got the gel pads today, feel really nice.

Had a HELL of a time putting them on. 

However, Im not really loving the new sort of sound. Maybe I prefered the velour pads because it gave them more of an open sound. Maybe I should grab some DT880s? 

I mean they sound alright, but it doesnt feel like the bass is a bit heavier and the sound is a bit murkier I find.

I guess they make such a huge sound change on my cans that I need to basically get used to them. Been using the velours since I got em like 3 years ago, and its such a big change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back