crinacle's IEM Ranking List
Oct 12, 2019 at 6:55 PM Post #2,371 of 3,338
FWIW, if I were to rank the Andromedas based on two auditions I've had with one particular demo unit, I'd rank them below the MH755.

I'm not saying that the Andros are necessarily bad, its just that IEM impressions vary _a lot_.
True,

and im here ranking ier M9 over VX. Again, people have different taste.

Oct 20, 2019 at 5:40 AM Post #2,376 of 3,338
From Crinacle's IMR R2 Aten review:

upload_2019-10-20_10-38-28.png

So it seems that the people buying IMR products are both morally bankrupt and deaf...

Oct 20, 2019 at 11:24 AM Post #2,379 of 3,338
Oct 20, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #2,380 of 3,338
From Crinacle's IMR R2 Aten review:

So it seems that the people buying IMR products are both morally bankrupt and deaf...
Not sure why some people can’t refrain from making idiotic statements like this.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #2,385 of 3,338
I read the "deaf" as a reference to Crinacle's review and poor rating; not a personal statement. Still not best wording to avoid misunderstanding. If one believes his review, one would probably not buy them. (is a truer statement).

I can’t speak for @crinacle , but I bet he would be the first to say his list and reviews and ratings represent his own views. If you find your tastes and findings well aligned with his then his list is probably more useful than if you don’t. There are plenty of IEMs he ranks low that others love, and plenty he ranks high others don’t care for. None of this should be a surprise :).

It is clear that @crinacle and @toranku, and many other reviewers, do us all a major service through their work. We should just avoid equating anyone’s work as gospel.

In terms of the attacks on individuals or groups of individuals... well, the less said the better... other than this is an AWESOME excuse for the use of the Ignore feature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back