Cowon Plenue P1
Apr 19, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #124 of 2,974
  I really can't believe people still asking for useless google play store and wifi in a high end dap. Go get a smartphone for these things.

If ever high end dap producers start putting wifi and other things in their daps, it will just help increasing their price. I can't understand how people value wifi in daps like that.

Does HM901 has wi fi? DX100/R10 had wi fi, how many people used it really? People even complain that it is useless and waste of space in the dap, as an implementation on the board.

On the other hand, I also like the P1 so far, capacity is acceptable, nice design, it has digital out too. So pretty good in my view.

The ZX1 seems to do well by this...

Apr 19, 2014 at 10:55 AM Post #125 of 2,974

The ZX1 seems to do well by this...

I read tons of comments saying people prefer ZX1's own player program rather than something from Play Store.

As for WiFi streaming, yes people use it but I couldn't care it less I guess. To me and my way of listening to music, it is completely useless.

ZX1 would be the perfect dap for me if Sony brought more capacity, min 256 gb is what I am looking for.

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #126 of 2,974
Google Play store would be amazing on a DAP. The only thing keeping me from getting something like this is that I'd still spend the majority of my listening time at the office on my laptop, through the Google Play Store. If I had a player that had wifi / Google Play with this level of sound quality, it would be worth the price.

Apr 19, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #127 of 2,974
Well I for one is specifically looking for a DAP for Spotify, Qobuz, KKBox, etc. I have my hm901, ak240, dx90 for non streaming uses..... thought zx1 would do it for me but too bad I couldn't like it's sound as much as I tried. P1 is my next hope.

Apr 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #128 of 2,974
Apr 19, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #129 of 2,974
Well I for one is specifically looking for a DAP for Spotify, Qobuz, KKBox, etc. I have my hm901, ak240, dx90 for non streaming uses..... thought zx1 would do it for me but too bad I couldn't like it's sound as much as I tried. P1 is my next hope.

Zx1 + HUGO ? May be it is what you need ?

Apr 19, 2014 at 4:50 PM Post #131 of 2,974
I meant what you have understood.. no news, no rumors, nothing!

Actually I can't read Korean but I didn't find anything about p1 in your site!

It is on the front page. You have to wait a little till it switches. You can see the photo we all know. Also it says: "Coming soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back