Cowon D3 Plenue. Review. With Photos.
Mar 1, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #77 of 479
Mar 1, 2011 at 8:34 AM Post #78 of 479
I bought a D3 but waiting for the arrival.

So there's three on this earth!

Mar 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM Post #79 of 479
I just bought one.   I haven't been here lately but I've been spending a lot of time modding tablets (like the GTAB and Adam).   So this D3 not only appeals to my music center, but also my hacking center.   I couldn't resist.

I just wish they used a Cortex-based CPU.    Oh well....

Mar 2, 2011 at 5:48 PM Post #81 of 479
That question to me?   If you meant my comment about the Telechips CPU, then no it's not better than a Cortex-based CPU (imo).     Decent for video playback, but not as speedy overall.  And Telechips support for Froyo has been slow coming, although some tablets have finally gotten it.

Mar 2, 2011 at 5:55 PM Post #82 of 479
Now you'll have to start saving for the Creative Zen Touch-2 with GPS.  All the basic hardware features, but the screen must have been the cheapest available. No idea what the processor is inside. Might be their Zii chip set.   The Touch 2 is about the same size as the Zii Egg which never came out for purchase.

Quote:
I just bought one.   I haven't been here lately but I've been spending a lot of time modding tablets (like the GTAB and Adam).   So this D3 not only appeals to my music center, but also my hacking center.   I couldn't resist.

I just wish they used a Cortex-based CPU.    Oh well....

Mar 3, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #83 of 479
Looking forward to firmware updates and hacker info

Mar 3, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #85 of 479
Mar 3, 2011 at 6:55 PM Post #89 of 479
What's new?  Translation thanks to Bing:

* Video players
1080p high-definition video playback performance improvements
Temporary and stopping the video bit rate in the sector improvement
Screen rotation: G sensor according to the direction of the fast forward/fast reverse button, go to the direction of the automatic switching features
* Music player
The song played when a screen lit album art applying to display immediately
When the screen is turned on and off, adjust the volume so that it cannot change
* Document viewer
Touch the screen in full screen using page up/page-down go further
Overlay screen, a file name, file location information display
* Wi-Fi
Bluetooth device during a scan for a wireless AP connection interrupted error correction
* System
Word up and electronic dictionary words in some cases, listening to the first syllable Ian sounding error correction
Home switch: in some cases, in the direction of the Apps button in the center of the screen to correct the error that is displayed
* The app update
Jet v Edie (jetVD)
* Other stability improvements

Mar 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #90 of 479
Yeah there is hope for this puppy yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back