Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Mar 20, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #1,696 of 5,310
Damn that's beautiful! Is Mother of Pearl white then? Would really like some photos of them, I'd really fancy a pair of white shells.
---
Apparently it's sort of translucent, and changes slightly depending on the color of the body in the background if I understood correctly. Very fast response time!

Mar 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #1,699 of 5,310
Quote:
So, I may be talking to certain people about a certain Jules Verne-esque theme for a pair of BA4's.....

Nice. what color is that? My status changed to : "Your order status has been changed to shells shipped."

Mar 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #1,702 of 5,310
I'm saving saving saving saving NEED MOAR MONEAH!!!!1111

Mar 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #1,705 of 5,310
Drooolssssss

Anybody with a review of the BA4s yet? A comparison between that and any W4R, UM3X, shure 535 would be extremely helpful, grateful and appreciated
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 25, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #1,708 of 5,310
Just a heads up that with easter coming up, email responses may not be as swift as we are used to :)

Cheers

Mar 25, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #1,709 of 5,310
Quote:
Drooolssssss

Anybody with a review of the BA4s yet? A comparison between that and any W4R, UM3X, shure 535 would be extremely helpful, grateful and appreciated
tongue_smile.gif

Mine are nearly done. Phil told me they would be completely finished by now, except upon testing he discovered one driver acting funny. These are new drivers and are not easy to come by - in fact I think they may still be prototypes at this stage, with the manufacturer intending to put them into full production. So it's not like Phil just has buckets of them laying around. He was able to source a replacement for me though, and my set should finish later this week. 

Quote:
Are the BAs better than the Hybrids?  

I thought the hybrids are suppose to have the best of both worlds?  And they are cheaper...

Dynamic drivers are way cheaper than BA drivers. Different designs + different drivers = different pricing. But it could still be the case that a hybrid configuration is best for you

Mar 25, 2013 at 2:15 PM Post #1,710 of 5,310
Just got word from Phil that my MA2 are 60% complete.  Gone for left blue red right.  I don't normally go for colours on iems (they are in your ears, you don't see them!)but these were so small an aid to identifying them I felt was necessary :)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back