Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM Post #1,232 of 5,310
*Edit I found my answer on how to contact cosmic but still wondering about the impression kits.
Does Cosmic have an email address? I went on the site and only see their skype and I'd much rather email them. I wanted to ask them if it's possible for me to order an impression kit now so that when orders are back up I have impressions ready to ship immediately. Do they only have one kit and they all come with enough material for three sets of impressions?

Dec 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #1,233 of 5,310
In more news, Phil has posted my HYTF10 today, so I should get it next Tuesday I reckon. It's an exciting Xmas for me, anyway :cool:

:D we want the full length comparo of HY3 vs HYTF10 :D

Dec 11, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #1,234 of 5,310
@ infamous steven http://cosmicears.com/customer-service/contact-us/

@phlashbios  you may want to adjust that eta!  Just had something delivered from cosmic (nothing exciting and wouldn't interest most of you) and it took 14 days to get here!  Bit of snow in sweden holding things up apparantly.  Unless it's ups of course.

Dec 11, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #1,236 of 5,310
@ infamous steven http://cosmicears.com/customer-service/contact-us/

@phlashbios  you may want to adjust that eta!  Just had something delivered from cosmic (nothing exciting and wouldn't interest most of you) and it took 14 days to get here!  Bit of snow in sweden holding things up apparantly.  Unless it's ups of course.

NOOOoooooo !

Lol. Actually, Phil said they had been having issues because of the snow, but I shall keep an eye on it with the tracking and hopefully it won't be as long as two weeks :xf_eek:

Dec 11, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #1,238 of 5,310
Quote:
Here's a genuine pic from Phil of the first nights light snow shower they had :)

Dammit, all the excitement is happening elsewhere :frowning2:
Your HYTF10 are enjoying snow that I wish was here.
I finished building this:

last November, and have managed to ride it on exactly ONE occasion so far.

Here's hoping that the snow reaches the UK proper this time :wink:
I reckon my Pure will fit in a full face helmet nicely...

Can't wait to hear what you think of your new 'phones.
And the new line-up sounds intriguing, roll on 2013 ( assuming mankind survives the 21st Dec )

Dec 11, 2012 at 5:46 PM Post #1,239 of 5,310
Just got my flex twin BA's back today after a refit.
13 days from Sweden - sorry anyone hoping for quick delivery...

Full marks for Phil and team however - the adjustment has sorted my fit issue and was performed and posted in a single day. Couldn't ask for more.

Dec 11, 2012 at 7:13 PM Post #1,240 of 5,310
Quote:
Here's a genuine pic from Phil of the first nights light snow shower they had :)

Wow, that is hardcore! I haven't seen anything like that in NYC for years.

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #1,241 of 5,310
Quote:
Wow, that is hardcore! I haven't seen anything like that in NYC for years.

Well, that's the Scandinavian countries for you, they do get a bit cold and snowy in winter (gross understatement) 
biggrin.gif

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #1,242 of 5,310
Not entirely sure how this has occurred, but my HYTF10 arrived this morning. They were only posted on Tuesday night. The only thing I can think, is that there must have been sufficient parcels for Northern Ireland with it being the Xmas period, that they came as part of a direct flight to Northern Ireland instead of going to England first.

Anyway, they have been stuck straight onto burn-in, as I am stuck in meetings for most of the day.

Dec 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM Post #1,244 of 5,310
Well for some reason getting customs has been a massive (and I do mean MASSIVE)pita for me personally.  First there was Fisher (inearz), then Minerva.  Both tried and failed to varying degrees (I won't bore you with the details, if your that bored you can look up the relevant threads if you like!).  For some reason my right ear (and anyone who knows me should know that that shouldn't be a surprise!) has been the cause of massive problems for me.  Phil and Cosmic Ears have gone above and beyond for me.  Whilst I still do not have a set of customs progress is slowly but surely being made.  I just wanted to give a big thanks in this thread.  Other companies could also take a leaf out of Cosmic Ears attitude towards the email address as well!

Here's wishing a merry christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone at Cosmic Ears.  Let's hope they have a really successful 2013 :)

Cheers.

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #1,245 of 5,310
Well for some reason getting customs has been a massive (and I do mean MASSIVE)pita for me personally.  First there was Fisher (inearz), then Minerva.  Both tried and failed to varying degrees (I won't bore you with the details, if your that bored you can look up the relevant threads if you like!).  For some reason my right ear (and anyone who knows me should know that that shouldn't be a surprise!) has been the cause of massive problems for me.  Phil and Cosmic Ears have gone above and beyond for me.  Whilst I still do not have a set of customs progress is slowly but surely being made.  I just wanted to give a big thanks in this thread.  Other companies could also take a leaf out of Cosmic Ears attitude towards the email address as well!

Here's wishing a merry christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone at Cosmic Ears.  Let's hope they have a really successful 2013 :)

Cheers.

That's great to hear dude. My experience has been awesome with them too. Very personal service that you simply cannot get from big companies and that is hard to put a price on its value. Phil is very passionate about what he does, it's one of those "lifes mission" type of things and he tries his utmost to meet peoples needs. Given that you bunch are so hard to please, that isn't always easy either :D, so maximum kudos to Phil and Cosmic Ears for their efforts.

Who else do you know that would re-shell someones TF10 and add in a dynamic just to see what it was like ? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back