Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jan 12, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #5,281 of 5,310
Yeah I think you're right. But that connector is too small to be MMCX or 2-pin.
Does Linum make special black cable sleeves for professionals?
tongue.gif

Feb 21, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #5,285 of 5,310
  Anyone have any impressions or even links to reviews of the CE4P? I am thinking about getting them, but not enough info out there for me to go on. Thanks

I don't know if it is gone but there was a very well priced used CE6P in the classifieds, it was priced well enough so it wouldn't cost you any more than a CE4P after adding re-shelling fee. The CE6P from what I remember reading/comments and CE own notes is that they are a more refined execution of the CE4P. So the sound signature should be similar..

May 31, 2017 at 11:36 AM Post #5,295 of 5,310
Wow, it's been a while since this thread saw much action!
I can understand it though, I imagine most folk are like me and happily using their Cosmic CIEMS without any need for the thread.

I have however been trying to get hold of Phil for a few weeks re' a hybrid HY3 (remember them?) that I paid for donkeys ago but never received.
This was largely my own fault, as I elected to wait for the HY5 when Phil told me he was developing it.
Sadly the HY5 never emerged (a shame as I really love the UE TF10 hybrid CIEM that Phil made me).
There was even mention of a HY7!

I'd like to exploit that payment for the HY3 though, as it was a fair chunk of cash! (even if it was some years ago).
Do you still frequent these parts @PhilGT ?
I've been trying the 'info@cosmicears' addy we used to converse on, but perhaps you don't use that one anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back