Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jul 6, 2015 at 6:22 AM Post #4,921 of 5,310

Here are the pictures! 

Jul 7, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #4,922 of 5,310
Sup guys. I am new to iems. Super newbie and i have been reading up as much as i can but still confused on certain things but learning.

Now my question is this. Does anyone know anything about the ce6b? Does anyone know if these ciems will be good for my type of music which is electronica/dance music? I currently have the fidue a83 which i love. I find these iems awesome for dance music.

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #4,925 of 5,310
  @Xdaggersoul - I love the colour. How do you like them?

At first I wasnt impressed as I felt spikes in the treble.
But then it all changed when I used a 100ohm impedance adapter with the CE4.
The adapter made a big difference! 

Jul 7, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #4,926 of 5,310
Jul 7, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #4,927 of 5,310
I'm really happy with my CE6, to my ears they just seem to be a very good balance. I've not noticed any spikes at all, but it could just be that in my ageing years my hearing just isn't what it used to be and everything seems really good. I'm actually surprised by the amount of bass the 'P' version can deliver, there's been a few tracks that I've listened too and then sat back and thought 'that's awesome'. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 21, 2015 at 7:45 AM Post #4,928 of 5,310
Another CE6P ordered, now its in "Shell Detailing" and Amelia answered me and say that these are the order status:

Impression Detailing
Shell Creation
Shell Detailing
Component Assembly
Electronic Assembly
Shell Assembly
Final Finishing
Testing & QA

Jul 21, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #4,929 of 5,310
  Another CE6P ordered, now its in "Shell Detailing" and Amelia answered me and say that these are the order status:

Impression Detailing
Shell Creation
Shell Detailing
Component Assembly
Electronic Assembly
Shell Assembly
Final Finishing
Testing & QA

The long wait begins! 

Jul 21, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #4,931 of 5,310
Any comments on the differences between the two fit choices? I am planning on wearing them for a few hours a day and being in the US don't won't to have the "comfortable" fit be too loose but don't want them to be so tight they hurt!

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #4,932 of 5,310
Any comments on the differences between the two fit choices? I am planning on wearing them for a few hours a day and being in the US don't won't to have the "comfortable" fit be too loose but don't want them to be so tight they hurt!

When I contacted Phil, I told them I will be using it when I am commuting around and he recommended the Max fit.

Jul 21, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #4,934 of 5,310
So do you find the Max fit uncomfortable? Or just a good firm fit? I'm leaning more towards the max.

If you are not too sure and don't mind an extra couple of weeks wait why not try the prefit option?  That way you'll know for sure without putting down a large amount of $$$!

Jul 22, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #4,935 of 5,310
So do you find the Max fit uncomfortable? Or just a good firm fit? I'm leaning more towards the max.

I do not find the Max fit uncomfortable. Fit is just nice for me and sometimes I want a tighter fit! Like what @davidcotton said, you may want to opt for the Prefit option which you can experience the different fit's yourself and then make a decision from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back