Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 2, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #4,427 of 5,310
First time I see that badge and I have like 5 linums. What the?

Stop complaining you have an amp silicone band 
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 4, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #4,431 of 5,310
I've just placed my order for the CE6E and I'm so excited. About the shipping cost, was wondering why they charge international fees even when I'm ordering within the UK. I paid £25 for shipping. It's not a problem but I was just wondering why we don't get charged domestic rates?.. This is my first order though so forgive me.

Dec 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #4,432 of 5,310
I've just placed my order for the CE6E and I'm so excited. About the shipping cost, was wondering why they charge international fees even when I'm ordering within the UK. I paid £25 for shipping. It's not a problem but I was just wondering why we don't get charged domestic rates?.. This is my first order though so forgive me.

Cause it is shipping from Sweden for now?
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #4,436 of 5,310
update. I got a £10 refund few minutes ago. Their domestic rates is £15 via DHL next day delivery. I was told they will make the changes in the new website.

Well at least it means I might get mine a couple days earlier - though not sure how far away I am from getting them as I have not been getting updates from their automated system just yet :)

Dec 9, 2014 at 4:39 AM Post #4,440 of 5,310
Look for someone with tiny fingers.
Use pliers
Yank it out with the cable

I have to admit I tend to go for option 1 and 3 (mostly 3. I know...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back