Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Aug 14, 2014 at 4:22 AM Post #4,186 of 5,310
  Do you guys by any chance, or would like to reshell dynamic IEMS?

They used to have a model called the pure that was dynamic based.  Might be able to do you a dynamic ciem even if they can't reshell your's.  Which model was it out of idle curiosity?
You better email Cosmic Ears
wink.gif

I'm getting a sense of deja vu here.... :)

Aug 14, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #4,187 of 5,310

They used to have a model called the pure that was dynamic based.  Might be able to do you a dynamic ciem even if they can't reshell your's.  Which model was it out of idle curiosity?

I'm getting a sense of deja vu here.... :)

I was so bumbed that they stopped making them, i wouldve loved them, i hope they can possibly make me a Pure.

The IEM's that i wanted to get reshelled were my absolute favourite RHA MA750's.

Aug 14, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #4,188 of 5,310
  I was so bumbed that they stopped making them, i wouldve loved them, i hope they can possibly make me a Pure.

The IEM's that i wanted to get reshelled were my absolute favourite RHA MA750's.

Well as said above, it's best to give them a shout.  Might be able to get something worked out with either a reshell or the pure comeback.

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #4,189 of 5,310
Slightly odd one here.  I'm having trouble with the CE website.  I can select the model I want to order, go through all the options that I need but when I get to adding it to cart I get :-

"403 Forbidden  Access to this resource on the server is denied"

Strange thing is I can add cables to the cart just fine!

Was just wondering if anyone else had had the same error? Have tried Safari and Firefox on a mac, and Firefox on a Window's 7 laptop and get the same result each time.

Damned frustrating as I am trying to order a BA2 in this case.

Thanks

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #4,191 of 5,310
  Slightly odd one here.  I'm having trouble with the CE website.  I can select the model I want to order, go through all the options that I need but when I get to adding it to cart I get :-

"403 Forbidden  Access to this resource on the server is denied"

Strange thing is I can add cables to the cart just fine!

Was just wondering if anyone else had had the same error? Have tried Safari and Firefox on a mac, and Firefox on a Window's 7 laptop and get the same result each time.

Damned frustrating as I am trying to order a BA2 in this case.

Thanks

We have tried to replicate the error and just cannot replicate it, we work mainly on macs as well. It works on our macs on Safari, Firefox and Chrome, also tested on iOS and no issues there.

If you still have an issue please contact us again and we will try with your account to see if it is a problem with that.

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:51 AM Post #4,192 of 5,310
  We have tried to replicate the error and just cannot replicate it, we work mainly on macs as well. It works on our macs on Safari, Firefox and Chrome, also tested on iOS and no issues there.

If you still have an issue please contact us again and we will try with your account to see if it is a problem with that.

UPDATE: we have recreated the error we will look into it immediately

Aug 16, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #4,198 of 5,310
I decided against my ue900 reshelling idea and think i will order a 2BA version as my entry in the ciem world. I saw the BA2 but i also saw the CE2C  !? I can´t find the CE2C directly on the webside just when i google it i can see this side http://dev.cosmicears.net/product/ce2c/ . Would someone be so kind and explain this to me 
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 16, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #4,199 of 5,310
  I decided against my ue900 reshelling idea and think i will order a 2BA version as my entry in the ciem world. I saw the BA2 but i also saw the CE2C  !? I can´t find the CE2C directly on the webside just when i google it i can see this side http://dev.cosmicears.net/product/ce2c/ . Would someone be so kind and explain this to me 
confused_face_2.gif

CE have just renamed their models.  It's a hangover until the new site goes up.

This may be of some use :-

http://www.cosmicears.com/product-names/

"If we take the BA2 it will be the CE2C as it will fall into the classic range."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back