Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Aug 13, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #4,174 of 5,310
Yeah thanks :D . i allready found that thread and the two pics but to me they look absololutely alike...^^. I plan on ordering my first ciem with the first paycheck of my audiologist apprendiceship and it probably will be the ba2 or ba3 ooor i might buy a ue900 and would ask to reshell it if that would be possible which would cost me exactly as much as a ba3.
So sorry for my semi professional cable question ;P

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #4,175 of 5,310
Yeah thanks
biggrin.gif
. i allready found that thread and the two pics but to me they look absololutely alike...^^. I plan on ordering my first ciem with the first paycheck of my audiologist apprendiceship and it probably will be the ba2 or ba3 ooor i might buy a ue900 and would ask to reshell it if that would be possible which would cost me exactly as much as a ba3.

Please send us an email if you are thinking about the UE900!!!!

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #4,178 of 5,310
Yeah thanks
biggrin.gif
. i allready found that thread and the two pics but to me they look absololutely alike...^^. I plan on ordering my first ciem with the first paycheck of my audiologist apprendiceship and it probably will be the ba2 or ba3 ooor i might buy a ue900 and would ask to reshell it if that would be possible which would cost me exactly as much as a ba3.

If you look at the two photo's the socket on the first one is 'ON' the shell, whilst the second is more 'in' the shell.  If you page back through this thread you should see some examples of the new cable CE are using which makes the differences more obvious.

Aug 13, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #4,180 of 5,310
If you look at the two photo's the socket on the first one is 'ON' the shell, whilst the second is more 'in' the shell.  If you page back through this thread you should see some examples of the new cable CE are using which makes the differences more obvious.

Allright thanks, then the difference is even smaller than i thought it would be.

Aug 13, 2014 at 2:47 PM Post #4,182 of 5,310
OK i should have checked out the thread before starting to ask dump questions ..xD. I saw that tomllm alkready got his ue900 reshelled and that cosmicears put in their own crossover. That sounds awesome to me! Going to order a ue900 and email cosmicears\ PhilGT :)
In the meantime i wish some relaxing vacation :wink:

Aug 13, 2014 at 4:31 PM Post #4,183 of 5,310
Allright thanks, then the difference is even smaller than i thought it would be.
As far to my understanding. While although it is a small visual difference in aesthetics it is actually eant to create a more stable connection between cable and monitor. Also to keep connector from wearing from use faster. My 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back