Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jun 10, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #4,053 of 5,310

just saw this on ce's facebook page for a worship band. i wonder what model it is, best suited for live monitoring

Unless it's been changed, the post on facebook mentions it's a ce4e (ba4).  That would have been my guess for live monitoring.

Nice.

Jun 17, 2014 at 6:01 AM Post #4,054 of 5,310
I have to delay the review of my BA4 until later next week. I really like them! Here are some pictures
etysmile.gif

Jun 17, 2014 at 7:15 AM Post #4,056 of 5,310
   What are the faceplates on those made of?

Eastindian Palisander, it's a very dark brown. Phil offered me a choice of wood faceplates and these really struck me. Wood faceplates are not a standard option for CE Customs though, Phil said they take quite some time to get right and the wood sheets are not always in stock.

Jun 17, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #4,057 of 5,310

Eastindian Palisander, it's a very dark brown. Phil offered me a choice of wood faceplates and these really struck me. Wood faceplates are not a standard option for CE Customs though, Phil said they take quite some time to get right and the wood sheets are not always in stock.

Very nice :)

I know Phil likes to experiment and it's always a joy to see what he comes up with. I couldn't identify the wood being used, so I was curious as to what it was and it gives a sophisticated look to the CIEM. Nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back