Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
May 29, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #3,976 of 5,310
Oooh, didn't spot that!
Another nice little touch there :)

Cosmic; reforesting Head-Fi one ear canal at a time.

So headphones along with everything else is becoming more greener and environment friendly right?

In other news I've been using my ma1's and a clip plus this week as I'm having to use glasses more at work (in front of a computer screen for 8 hours a day (with breaks), joy).  Been surprised all over again at how good this pairing is, even though the old cable is driving me nuts :)  May be a single driver but it still sounds good (and helps block out all the inane chat along the way). 

May 29, 2014 at 3:04 PM Post #3,978 of 5,310
The aforementioned pairing of ma1 and sansa clip plus :-

This would make a nice little starter set for anyone curious about customs or not wanting to spend too much.  That's the old style cable and exit method.

The Ma1's next to a full size (maximum length) shell in good old cosmic ears purple!

You can see the size difference!  The ma's are also a good choice if you want to be a bit more discreet. 

May 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #3,979 of 5,310
So I got some good use of my new CE2E today at the gym, the new cable is a huge improvement that cannot be stated enough, connector stayed solidly in, cable not that noticeable. Great isolation and actually impressed by the sound quality for a 2BA model, I used to use my BA4 at the gym and thought I might be a bit underwhelmed when the CE2E was used but it was fantastic. 

If anyone wants any pictures of anything in particular, new cable etc just give me a shout, I don't want to overload the thread with photos that you don't want to see. 

May 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM Post #3,983 of 5,310
  So I got some good use of my new CE2E today at the gym, the new cable is a huge improvement that cannot be stated enough, connector stayed solidly in, cable not that noticeable. Great isolation and actually impressed by the sound quality for a 2BA model, I used to use my BA4 at the gym and thought I might be a bit underwhelmed when the CE2E was used but it was fantastic. 

If anyone wants any pictures of anything in particular, new cable etc just give me a shout, I don't want to overload the thread with photos that you don't want to see. 

Nice.  Did you go for comfortable or maximum fit?

Jun 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #3,988 of 5,310
I am sure Phil will let everyone now when there is news. Headfonia's CE6P review will be up over the next few weeks, so it shouldn't be too long I suppose

Jun 2, 2014 at 5:18 AM Post #3,989 of 5,310
I will post a review of my new BA4 soon. It will be quite extensive and also cover the new Linum BaX cable (got that too!), so stay tuned
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back