Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jan 6, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #3,517 of 5,310
Has anyone had any success with contacting Cosmic Ears since Thursday?
We were talking on Wednesday on Skype, since then I've tried daily with no responses, my refit was due to be done by now, I realise they're busy but I hate getting given dates and timeframes and having them fall through with no update.

Edit: Response received, refit has shipped! :D

Jan 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #3,520 of 5,310
I know we all want updates NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! But the more we pester Phil here, and via email, and through Skype.... the less time he has for actually working on stuff. 

Please note that I don't consider it "pestering" to ask about the status of your build, or if your impressions were received, or that sort of thing. But the peripheral discussion about future designs or things like that.... Phil loves this stuff and will probably never turn down a chance to chat about it. But let's allow him some time to work!

Jan 11, 2014 at 3:35 PM Post #3,523 of 5,310
I'm resisting the urge to pester!  I sent my impressions via recorded delivery and according to the Royal Mail they were delivered on the 9th, but the My Account section of the site shows that CE are still 'awaiting impressions.'  

I assume it's just a case of the page not being updated asap.  I hope it changes soon... am really quite excited about getting a first pair of customs, even if they are only reshells.

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #3,525 of 5,310
  Speech is Silver, but Silence is Golden.
Contact them first instead, keep in mind the amount of work accumulated after xmas/new year might be outrageous besides, they're about to launch a baXv2 very soon too. 

whoa philosophy for headfi and life...this forum is awesome haha
in other news, i havent heard any mention of the baXv2, can anyone please educate a clueless headfier here :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back