Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jan 12, 2014 at 5:30 AM Post #3,527 of 5,310
I don't think there's a new version. Like the Headfonia review clearly says they will change the nominations of the different monitors, not the configuration.
Sure they might add some models but the BA4F sound will be the same in the CE4E

Jan 16, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #3,534 of 5,310
Ok. Then putting pricing out is advertising stunt so far. I will hopefully get a mail from CE when BA5 is available.

Wondering by the way which dac/amp I should go for to be able to use with my Android phone. I like by the way V sound signature so I am really looking forward to give BA5 or even BA6 a go.

Jan 20, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #3,536 of 5,310
Ok. Then putting pricing out is advertising stunt so far. I will hopefully get a mail from CE when BA5 is available.

Wondering by the way which dac/amp I should go for to be able to use with my Android phone. I like by the way V sound signature so I am really looking forward to give BA5 or even BA6 a go.

What's your budget for your Amp/DAC?

The Fiio E07K pairs very well with my Android based phone and is very affordable.

Jan 20, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #3,538 of 5,310
Hello friends. I'm going to need a pair of IEMs and am very interested in getting a custom model. 
I live in Sweden and just heard of these guys a couple of days ago and was instantly hooked. 
At the moment my daily driver is the V-Moda M100 and the M80 and I like the sound signature of those cans. (A little bassheavy that is)

Therefore I have a few questions, since they don't answer my email, I thought I'd simply ask here. :) 
I'm going to be wearing them to the gym and when running among other things, I take it they stay better in the ear than regular IEM's, which I don't really enjoy by the way?
But which size would I get? Do the bigger models have a better fit och seal or sound or something? 
And what model do you think would suit my preferences the best? HY3 or BA3? I noticed the HY3 is out of stock..

Thanks in advance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back