Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Dec 13, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #3,496 of 5,310
It doesn't really matter how busy they are.... it's Christmas.  I would be rather miffed if I wasn't allowed to take time off around now!  Infinitely better to have happy staff doing a good job than reluctant staff who don't care about the product!  

That doesn't mean I'm any less excited about sending off impressions and getting back a CIEM!

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #3,497 of 5,310
Quick update on our current break, writing this quickly before I am discovered by the misses that I am working on holiday :cool:

I decided for us to take a break just before Christmas for a number of reasons, one of the main ones is the line up and updates I have planned for the new year I expect us to be busy and I wanted to give everyone some time to get prepared, the break also coincides with waiting for additional stock and updates to the lab.

I realise it is frustrating and on 20th December I will be answering all emails that are back logging during these few weeks.

Hang in there guys...

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #3,498 of 5,310
Quick update on our current break, writing this quickly before I am discovered by the misses that I am working on holiday
cool.gif

I decided for us to take a break just before Christmas for a number of reasons, one of the main ones is the line up and updates I have planned for the new year I expect us to be busy and I wanted to give everyone some time to get prepared, the break also coincides with waiting for additional stock and updates to the lab.

I realise it is frustrating and on 20th December I will be answering all emails that are back logging during these few weeks.

Hang in there guys...

I hope you and the team at Cosmic Ears have had a relaxing break.
I'm assuming there will be exciting news and product changes coming up.
From a Headfonia BA4f review; "Phil has informed me that at the beginning of 2014 there will be a shift in the naming of all their monitors, this is to give him space to both develop new models and over the years tweak and improve current models including introducing model ranges. The BA4 will be renamed to “CE4E”, all will become clear in the New Year…"
Source.

Dec 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #3,499 of 5,310

I hope you and the team at Cosmic Ears have had a relaxing break.
I'm assuming there will be exciting news and product changes coming up.
From a Headfonia BA4f review; "Phil has informed me that at the beginning of 2014 there will be a shift in the naming of all their monitors, this is to give him space to both develop new models and over the years tweak and improve current models including introducing model ranges. The BA4 will be renamed to “CE4E”, all will become clear in the New Year…"
Source.

http://www.headfonia.com/cosmic-ears-ba4-jewel-in-the-crown/

Thanks for the link!
smile.gif

Dec 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #3,500 of 5,310
I was just on the cosmic ears website and i noticed their announcement of the ba6 said it was supposed to be this year, has anyone seen any indication that this might be happening? Or has phil been inundated with orders, not that thats a bad thing :)

Dec 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #3,502 of 5,310

I am also curious about BA6, maybe Phil can shed some light?

I was just on the cosmic ears website and i noticed their announcement of the ba6 said it was supposed to be this year, has anyone seen any indication that this might be happening? Or has phil been inundated with orders, not that thats a bad thing
smily_headphones1.gif

As a MoT I can't publish information on new products in the forum, if you send me an email I can give you an update.

Dec 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #3,505 of 5,310
Could you post Phils update here.

I was just chatting to Cosmic Ears on Skype regarding my refit and asked a few questions whilst I had them there, they were kind enough to send me a photo of their new cable thats just gone into production, the cable I got impressed me enough, this new one is quad braided

Dec 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #3,509 of 5,310
I'm enjoying my current CE cable, but this new one seems to be even more durable. So, I will give it a try once it is released. Although there is one small issue with the CE's cables - their plug is angle and I found that this type of plug is not so good with my silicone CIEM from Custom Art (straight plug is better).
Do you know whether straight plug option will be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back