Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Aug 19, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #4,999 of 5,310
Have had my CE3P's on my head for a day now and I'm very impressed! The units are amazingly comfortable and sound better than I expected for a mid level model. Will post a review and pictures after I spend some more time with them, but I am definitely more than satisfied!

Aug 27, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #5,001 of 5,310
Came home last night after a visit to Stockport at Cosmic Ears. Home with me, I had my new love. Her name is CE6P. Right now it feels like my other headphones need to find a new home. Wonderful CE6P satisfy all my audio needs :)

Aug 28, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #5,002 of 5,310
Came home last night after a visit to Stockport at Cosmic Ears. Home with me, I had my new love. Her name CE6P. right now it feels like my other headphones need to find a new home. Wonderful CE6P satisfy all my audio needs
smily_headphones1.gif

How does your's look like!? 

Aug 28, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #5,003 of 5,310
How does your's look like!? 

I chose standard purple with silver logo. for me the sound is the most important along with the customer service.

The sound is exactly as I want it. I have not owned any CIEM before so I have nothing to compare with. and maybe I would try to describe the sound but do not even try to find the right words. I content myself with saying that I often smile when my beloved CE6P caress my mind.

And when it comes to customer service, it surpassed all my expectations. I will tell you about my experience when I met Phil, Amelia and Robert at their office a little later.

Aug 29, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #5,005 of 5,310
I chose standard purple with silver logo. for me the sound is the most important along with the customer service.

The sound is exactly as I want it. I have not owned any CIEM before so I have nothing to compare with. and maybe I would try to describe the sound but do not even try to find the right words. I content myself with saying that I often smile when my beloved CE6P caress my mind.

And when it comes to customer service, it surpassed all my expectations. I will tell you about my experience when I met Phil, Amelia and Robert at their office a little later.

Their customer service are very good and responsive.

Sep 2, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #5,006 of 5,310
I have to shout out a warning to people ordering from CE:

The company itself is great and I have been very happy with the build quality they have given me, BUT the T2 connectors that I got on my reshelled headphones were an utter disappointment. I have had the headphones from February and just a couple of weeks ago one of them started to cut off at random times. A little wiggle of the cable end in the connector solved the issue for the time being, but I knew this was not going to be the end of my issues. Fast forward to present day and I am absolutely miserable using the headphones =( The signal constantly cuts off and there does not seem to be any reliable position to keep the cables without it being an issue. I would advise everyone against the T2 connectors!

I have sent a complaint to CE asking for either a refund or a redoing of the connectors to a more traditional 2 pin style. I have yet to receive a reply, but I'll let you know what happens.

-Seepa

Sep 2, 2015 at 4:18 AM Post #5,008 of 5,310
Seepa, this is most likely an isolated incident, I've had two pairs of T2 CIEMS for around a year and I've had no such issues

The problem is most likely in the cable. I have one set of CE where one connection keeps dropping. CE shipped me a new cable and now all works well.
Do try getting hold of amalia on Skype for quick response

Sep 2, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #5,010 of 5,310
Likewise, I've been through 2 cables on 1 set in the year, had 1 replaced free of charge

I do hope this is the case. The thought of having to go through the hassle of postage both ways etc. is depressing.

On another note, I should have done my groundwork regarding the T2 cables _before_ choosing them since the only manufacturer of fitting cables is Linum and I don't like being tied to just one manufacturer.

Anyways, I'll get in touch with CE and keep my fingers crossed that it's just the cable that's causing me gray hairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back