Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Feb 27, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #4,606 of 5,310
  is there an overview of CIEM's in the $500 range comparing against the CE6E to others? Or maybe suggest for me alternatives? I'm looking for more a V sig and good bass (not a basshead mind, but impactful bass for sure)...  Am in the UK so thinking Cosmic Ears at this stage to avoid importing charges :) 

About to pull trigger on demo unit too...

I have the CE6P which has apparently a less bass heavy signature and I find the bass sufficient. So demo the E, doubt you will be dissappointed.

Feb 27, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #4,607 of 5,310
The CE6E, which I have, isn't really V shaped though, it just has a slightly more impactful bass.
Your best bet is to email Phil, I'm sure he will be able to help

Feb 27, 2015 at 7:40 AM Post #4,608 of 5,310
is there recent an overview of CIEM's in the $500 range comparing against the CE6E to others? The other threads look to be a least a year old.  Or maybe suggest for me alternatives? I'm looking for more a V sig and good bass (not a basshead mind, but impactful bass for sure)...  Am in the UK so thinking Cosmic Ears at this stage to avoid importing charges.  My fav looking for sure is the steampunk too!

About to pull trigger on demo unit too...

It's hard, at that price point there's just 1964 ears V6S, which i believe has V-shaped sound signature (correct me if i'm wrong).

Anyway the pricing of CE6E or CE6P is 573€ (which is about 600$), and the V6S is priced at 599$, of course you'd be hit with import tax, because it would be shipped from US.

And if you have questions regarding CE6E, don't hesitate to shoot phil an email, he's an awesome guy to work with!

Hope this helps

Feb 27, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #4,613 of 5,310
Hello guys i am about to upgrade from an Earsonic SM3 (oddly, still working after 4,5 years).

Iam on the fence with jumping to CE6P, but i am also considering some other options. If anyone has experience in the following comparison it would be great.

SM3 vs CE6P vs:

-FX850/1100
-ASG1+
-Customart H8 / Legend R (hopefully these two may go thgough massdrop in the near future).

Thanks in advance : )

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:30 AM Post #4,615 of 5,310
  Hello guys i am about to upgrade from an Earsonic SM3 (oddly, still working after 4,5 years).

Iam on the fence with jumping to CE6P, but i am also considering some other options. If anyone has experience in the following comparison it would be great.

SM3 vs CE6P vs:

-FX850/1100
-ASG1+
-Customart H8 / Legend R (hopefully these two may go thgough massdrop in the near future).

Thanks in advance : )

Go for CE6P, you wouldn't regret it!! I've heard just positive feedbacks so far, that's why. anyway, I'm getting Legend R in coming weeks, and I guess it's gonna be my first CIEM, and after that I'm gonna place order on CE6P and CE1W, I'm in the midst of raising fund for them right now after being hit with fraud in recent week.

All in all, I think CE6P, H8, and Legend R are really nice TOTL CIEMs and you wouldn't go wrong with either one, especially when you make the jump from UIEM.

are you in EU btw?

Feb 28, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #4,616 of 5,310
  All in all, I think CE6P, H8, and Legend R are really nice TOTL CIEMs and you wouldn't go wrong with either one, especially when you make the jump from UIEM.

The H8P and CE6E are so very different but both excellent. My Legend R should be here next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back