Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Mar 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #3,751 of 5,310
  Please send me an email, the head-fi rules mean I can't answer that on the forum.

As soon as I get my remolded monitor I will contact you
wink.gif

Mar 20, 2014 at 9:24 AM Post #3,755 of 5,310
  thanks for all your replies! I forgot to mention that I wear glasses, too. But on stage I wear contact lenses.. tricky situation. I think it's probably best to have both cables.

Left ear memory wire, right ear no memory wire :p

Mar 24, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #3,757 of 5,310
Courtesy of Cosmic Ear's Facebook posting: "We promised to bring the micro back and in April it will be available again. They will be available in single (CE1M) or twin (CE2M) driver configurations and will come with detachable ultra light cable as standard."

Very, very tempting for me... The CE2M is calling my name.

Mar 24, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #3,758 of 5,310
  Courtesy of Cosmic Ear's Facebook posting: "We promised to bring the micro back and in April it will be available again. They will be available in single (CE1M) or twin (CE2M) driver configurations and will come with detachable ultra light cable as standard."

Very, very tempting for me... The CE2M is calling my name.

Yep, like the ma1 I have a lot.  It's one of many regret's that the 2's drivers was a bit too big for my shells or that would have been me sorted.  It could be a nice little backup combo along with a sansa clip plus to keep in your bag or whatever in case you forget your main rig or battery runs out :p

Mar 24, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #3,759 of 5,310
what is the standart connector to CIEM from your product list Phil?

Mar 25, 2014 at 11:52 AM Post #3,762 of 5,310
7epesu2a.jpg

Line up of part of my collection. I'm planning on something with 2 of them if the mods would reply my email. Something to the extent of pay it forward. Anyone interested?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back