Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid designs!)
Jul 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #2,386 of 5,310
BA5 has not been released yet.  
It's weird that I haven't heard anything from Phil yet regarding my HY3s. The shells were made back in March and he said that he would get to them during the holiday at the beginning of this month.

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:13 PM Post #2,387 of 5,310
Quote:
BA5 has not been released yet.  
It's weird that I haven't heard anything from Phil yet regarding my HY3s. The shells were made back in March and he said that he would get to them during the holiday at the beginning of this month.

I have to ask, just so I'm not getting this mixed up. You ordered yours back in March, and it is now almost August. So you've been waiting almost 5 months?

I was planning on ordering in the next week or two, just deciding between the HY3 and the BA3, but I'm not sure I have enough cookies in my patience jar to wait half a year for them to arrive. 

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #2,389 of 5,310

I have to ask, just so I'm not getting this mixed up. You ordered yours back in March, and it is now almost August. So you've been waiting almost 5 months?

I was planning on ordering in the next week or two, just deciding between the HY3 and the BA3, but I'm not sure I have enough cookies in my patience jar to wait half a year for them to arrive. 

Yes and no. Yes I've been waiting almost 5 months, but you will probably not have to wait 5 months. Phil was not officially taking orders at that time because of the cable issue (he had no good quality cables to go with the CIEMs because of delays from his cable suppliers). However I sent my impressions anyways, so that he would have them ready to go when the cables arrive. Phil just started working on orders and sending stuff out about a month ago, so he has a lot of backlog to clear. If you order next month, you will probably only have to wait a month or two for them to arrive.

Jul 26, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #2,391 of 5,310
Quote:

Yes and no. Yes I've been waiting almost 5 months, but you will probably not have to wait 5 months. Phil was not officially taking orders at that time because of the cable issue (he had no good quality cables to go with the CIEMs because of delays from his cable suppliers). However I sent my impressions anyways, so that he would have them ready to go when the cables arrive. Phil just started working on orders and sending stuff out about a month ago, so he has a lot of backlog to clear. If you order next month, you will probably only have to wait a month or two for them to arrive.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. That is why I asked. Hopefully that has all been resolved. I'd love to get some more comparisons/impressions from the HY3 and BA3. Probably just going to have to buy to find out as it seems there aren't any floating around atm. GL with yours, hopefully they arrive soon. 

Jul 27, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #2,394 of 5,310
Anyone had a response from Phil via email this week?  Waiting to hear how long my ma's are going to be mia!

Jul 28, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #2,396 of 5,310
Quote:
Anyone had a response from Phil via email this week?  Waiting to hear how long my ma's are going to be mia!

Cosmic ears just posted this on facebook:

Last week was our first week back after the summer break and we have been inundated with emails and requests during that time. We have been trying to catch up with this backlog over the past week in conjunction with the monitor production.

We will hopefully have all emails responded to by the end of July (only a few days) and we are confident to have caught up with our production by the end of the week at which point we will be at 2-3 week build times.

We are also looking forward to some new announcements in the coming months so stay tuned.

We thank you for your patience as we catch up and if anyone has any missed feedback from us please send us an email and we will ensure a prompt reply.

Jul 28, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #2,397 of 5,310
Quote:
Cosmic ears just posted this on facebook:

Last week was our first week back after the summer break and we have been inundated with emails and requests during that time. We have been trying to catch up with this backlog over the past week in conjunction with the monitor production.

We will hopefully have all emails responded to by the end of July (only a few days) and we are confident to have caught up with our production by the end of the week at which point we will be at 2-3 week build times.

We are also looking forward to some new announcements in the coming months so stay tuned.

We thank you for your patience as we catch up and if anyone has any missed feedback from us please send us an email and we will ensure a prompt reply.

I hope Phil will announce BA6 soon. It might be something like Miracles (just my guess) and it is not a bad thing at all.

Jul 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #2,398 of 5,310
Great news, thanks for posting it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back