Comparisons: 36 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
Mar 6, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #1,771 of 4,373
  Back in my days, which is like a decade ago? We get to celebrate our birthday in the classroom xD much prefer the schooling back then than now >.> Now it's more like comparing your result with your classmate and if you fail to meet the expected target, you get dragged down rather than really learning something. Smart students get good class and best teacher in school and the average student are all left out... 

Can't do that anymore...heck...you can't even bring in like say cupcakes due to all the new allergies around like milk, peanut, etc....

Mar 6, 2014 at 9:18 PM Post #1,772 of 4,373
Can't do that anymore...heck...you can't even bring in like say cupcakes due to all the new allergies around like milk, peanut, etc....

Is it just here or everywhere else that little kids these days are weaker and weaker, often more allergies @.@ my school doesn't allow chocolate and sweets anymore T.T

I hope there's no headphone allergies xP

Mar 6, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #1,773 of 4,373
Is it just here or everywhere else that little kids these days are weaker and weaker, often more allergies @.@ my school doesn't allow chocolate and sweets anymore T.T

Allergies to good sound would be really sad. Thankfully, that's not the case...yet.

Mar 6, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #1,774 of 4,373

It's all due to plastics, that guy in "The Graduate" started it. Estrogen antagonists that we are just now starting to get a handle on.

There goes my signature kid's dish for school b'day parties: Shrimp with peanut cream sauce and glutenful croutons.

Just kidding :)

Mar 7, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #1,775 of 4,373
It's all due to plastics, that guy in "The Graduate" started it. Estrogen antagonists that we are just now starting to get a handle on.

There goes my signature kid's dish for school b'day parties: Shrimp with peanut cream sauce and glutenful croutons.

Just kidding :)

Too funny, that would definitely be off any kids menu nowadays. I'm a child of the 1970s and this stuff never existing...or if it did, it was certainly well under the radar.

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #1,776 of 4,373
Well with too many headphones in house, I need to clear up some space...so my P7s are up for sale in case anyone is interested. Please see my sig for more details. I think I'm gonna regret selling them......

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #1,777 of 4,373
  Well with too many headphones in house, I need to clear up some space...so my P7s are up for sale in case anyone is interested. Please see my sig for more details. I think I'm gonna regret selling them......

Wow, that's a good price, and even shipped to a Canadian bretheren. Resistance...

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #1,778 of 4,373

Wow, that's a good price, and even shipped to a Canadian bretheren. Resistance...

....is futile. 
tongue.gif

Mar 8, 2014 at 4:42 AM Post #1,779 of 4,373

Yea I was pretty surprised to see your P7 on sale! Such a good pair of headphones!

That said, I'm looking forward to your review of the ML Mikros 90! Those have been on my wish list for a while :D

Mar 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #1,781 of 4,373

Darn man! I would have bought them if I hadn't just purchased the FX850. I'm sure they'll find a happy home.

Mar 8, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #1,782 of 4,373
The Mikros are great little headphones that sound much bigger than they really are. That said, comfort is limiting and getting the fit right is tough. I also find if I move around with them, they will shift on my head and I'll have to constantly re-adjust. But for $85, I can't think of a better recommendation.

The P7s are great headphones and in the top 3 I've tried so far on this thread, but I've got way too many here now taking up a lot of space, so I need to thin things out a bit.

Mar 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #1,783 of 4,373
  The Mikros are great little headphones that sound much bigger than they really are. That said, comfort is limiting and getting the fit right is tough. I also find if I move around with them, they will shift on my head and I'll have to constantly re-adjust. But for $85, I can't think of a better recommendation.

Is it that bad?  I use them at my desk at work, so I have never experienced all the shifting and re-adjusting.

Mar 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #1,784 of 4,373

Is it that bad?  I use them at my desk at work, so I have never experienced all the shifting and re-adjusting.

It's not that bad, just a bit annoying. Agreed, sitting still with them isn't an issue. 

Mar 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM Post #1,785 of 4,373
  It's not that bad, just a bit annoying. Agreed, sitting still with them isn't an issue. 

I really wish ML would come out with an over the ear version of the Mikros (something more comfortable that would not shift around).

I wonder how they would compare to the P7 and the HP50.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back