Comparisons: 36 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
Mar 6, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #1,764 of 4,373
  MH, you're going to have to your priorities straight.  The right thing to do would be to write that review and you know it.

LoL, sorry, family first. This is just a hobby after all. 
smile.gif

Plus with the house guests and all the kids running around, getting some quite time to finish things up is darn near impossible.

Mar 6, 2014 at 2:52 PM Post #1,765 of 4,373

Plus with the house guests and all the kids running around, getting some quite time to finish things up is darn near impossible.

Ha...then the isolation of the Mikros 90 will come in handy.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #1,767 of 4,373
I am...but busy this weekend with my son's 6th birthday and visiting in-laws from out of town.

Oh I know the feeling. My daughter turn 8 last weekend and we had to entertain 12 kids. Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the family. Like you said family first and hobby can wait.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #1,768 of 4,373
Oh I know the feeling. My daughter turn 8 last weekend and we had to entertain 12 kids. Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the family. Like you said family first and hobby can wait.

Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. 
tongue.gif
 My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays? 

Mar 6, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #1,769 of 4,373
  Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. 
tongue.gif
 My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays? 

They're smarter than we were 
tongue.gif

Good luck!

Mar 6, 2014 at 7:33 PM Post #1,770 of 4,373
tongue.gif

Back in my days, which is like a decade ago? We get to celebrate our birthday in the classroom xD much prefer the schooling back then than now >.> Now it's more like comparing your result with your classmate and if you fail to meet the expected target, you get dragged down rather than really learning something. Smart students get good class and best teacher in school and the average student are all left out... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back