Colorfly C10 - Colorfly Is Back!
Jan 18, 2018 at 3:08 PM Post #301 of 397
what about the line out port?!
It's designed exactly the same as the headphone jack, so same fragility, yet I have not used an adapter there and its still working nicely, yet a bit loose already.. (after a few cable pulls) Sound quality wise is still an awesome DAP.

Feb 2, 2018 at 5:19 AM Post #310 of 397
Sometimes, i mistakenly used the line out instead of the headphone and then booom. My poor ears :frowning2:

Would you agree to me that difference in sq with DAPs are minimal compared to difference with earphones? I tried comparing my c10 with my phone sq. Could barely hear difference unless I listened to it critically. I think the colorfly c10 has greater clarity, better separation in instruments and wider soundstage compared to my RENO3. I'm really happy with my purchase and its sound tho i expected a little bit more hehe. I guess i need to upgrade my earbuds to notice more difference :)

Feb 2, 2018 at 8:55 AM Post #311 of 397
Would you agree to me that difference in sq with DAPs are minimal compared to difference with earphones? I tried comparing my c10 with my phone sq. Could barely hear difference unless I listened to it critically. I think the colorfly c10 has greater clarity, better separation in instruments and wider soundstage compared to my RENO3. I'm really happy with my purchase and its sound tho i expected a little bit more hehe. I guess i need to upgrade my earbuds to notice more difference :)

In the camera world, great lenses (IEMs/ headphones as in audio) are important in capturing great images than just having a good camera body (DAP).

I can assure you that C10 is a very fine sounding DAP.
You may just have to try out a few IEMs/headphones with C10.
Synergy between them also play a great part.
I do find the inexpensive Final Audio Design E3000 pairs quite well.

Feb 2, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #313 of 397
In the camera world, great lenses (IEMs/ headphones as in audio) are important in capturing great images than just having a good camera body (DAP).

I can assure you that C10 is a very fine sounding DAP.
You may just have to try out a few IEMs/headphones with C10.
Synergy between them also play a great part.
I do find the inexpensive Final Audio Design E3000 pairs quite well.

Yup, i would agree it really sounds good. Feels like i'm closer to that sound in a recording studio tho i've never been in a recording studio HAHAHA! I would say the sound is clear, no background noise/hissing, wide soundstage and the details if its not as good as my note 3 i would say its better. The more I listen to it, the more i appreciate the sounds it give

Feb 2, 2018 at 11:34 AM Post #314 of 397
Yup, i would agree it really sounds good. Feels like i'm closer to that sound in a recording studio tho i've never been in a recording studio HAHAHA! I would say the sound is clear, no background noise/hissing, wide soundstage and the details if its not as good as my note 3 i would say its better. The more I listen to it, the more i appreciate the sounds it give
I love it's organic sound. I was just listening to Irene Cara's "Flashdance (What A Feeling!)" on my Sony Z5 IEMs. I know, a crappy pop song from the 80's...but man, I get that song now, I'm really feeling it. It sounded huuuuge! Love the C10's sound and fullness it brings to my IEM's and earbuds. Line out is really rich too.

Feb 2, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #315 of 397
I love it's organic sound. I was just listening to Irene Cara's "Flashdance (What A Feeling!)" on my Sony Z5 IEMs. I know, a crappy pop song from the 80's...but man, I get that song now, I'm really feeling it. It sounded huuuuge! Love the C10's sound and fullness it brings to my IEM's and earbuds. Line out is really rich too.

I dont have an amp so i cant use the lineout. It has a fixed volume of sound. I even mistakenly insert my earphones a number of times on it and it hurts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back