Cologne-fi
Jul 8, 2017 at 10:51 PM Post #376 of 436
My go to right now. +2 on the Burberry.
02_produit-A.png

Jul 8, 2017 at 11:15 PM Post #377 of 436
THX Guys, I guess when I say go-to I mean what I wear after hours and date night with the little lady:wink:

These right her are my daily workers at the office, maybe it's just how it mates to my personal Fear-Moans but the office ladies all go nutz for the BR "M"!!

Daily Scents.jpg

Jul 9, 2017 at 12:22 AM Post #379 of 436
Nice, have not worn Boss in a while but loved the original way back when:beerchug:

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #380 of 436
Hehe, glad this thread exists... Was madly into fragrances till last year, but many changes happened in life so haven't been able to give this hobby the attention it deserves. Two fragrances I regret not having in my collection are: Ryder & 33 by Ex Idolo. Will buy these the first chance I get ^__^

Jul 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM Post #381 of 436
hbna58029982_999_21.jpg

My fav cologne is Hugo by Hugo Boss. The scent on this so unique(it's not feminine or masculine, in the middle I'd say), and it's the kind of scent that opposes bad odors, it neutralizes. It's practical and smells like one of a kind, and girls like the smell. I think girls like it since it has clean and fresh type smell to it, not like a typical male cologne that can be overwhelming stench.

Now I'm curious how the other Hugo Boss colognes smells like.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017 at 12:14 PM Post #382 of 436
Hugo by Hugo Boss is an all-time classic. Boss Bottled is another masterpiece. Pretty sure these two will still be popular 20 years from now. My scent of the day is actually Boss Bottled Intense. Slightly woodier and less sweet than the original.
There are a lot of other flankers in the Boss Bottled line, but they all suck in my opinion, except Boss Bottled Oud (which unfortunately is quite hard to find).

Since my last post in this thread I've bought a few more fragrances, and as of right now my favorite is Dior Fahrenheit.

Oct 14, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #385 of 436
14E371B0-A6AA-41F4-AFFA-A85BA8A030FC.jpeg

Strangely simple in this part of the world where men wear woman’s cologne.

Oct 15, 2018 at 1:16 PM Post #386 of 436
This is the only stuff I've tried, that has caused women who were literally total strangers to inquire. For some reason, my mother hates it. My sister immediately went and purchased it for her fiance at the time. I ended up dating my hair stylist because of it, and a blackjack dealer as well. I haven't worn it while with my current gf yet. Waiting for when I need to smooth something over with her first.

I recently picked this up and really like it, smells like fresh linen's on me after the initial blast! Good call Mr. BigX:thumbsup:

Oct 23, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #387 of 436
Creed - Silver Mountain Water

375x500.472.jpg

Lately I've been using this fragrance a lot again. Bought the bottle two years ago (the 75 ml version which is now out of production!) and used it a lot in the beginning, but then put it back in the closet and forgot all about it. I rediscovered it recently when moving some stuff.

When I close my eyes and smell this it reminds me of being somewhere high in the Alps during a cold spring morning. It's fresh, somewhat citrusy with hints of blackcurrant and English tea. Very suitable for the office as it sticks close to the skin but lasts all day. I think this scent will appeal to almost anyone, it's definitely not "daring", however I think it does have a level of sophistication that can not be found in the average mall scent. It smells familiar, yet at the same time it's like nothing I had ever smelled before. Top quality stuff, definitely worth the price and I will buy another bottle when I run out of this juice.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #388 of 436
Is there even such a thing as a bad Creed!

Oct 23, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #389 of 436
Haha, not sure about that. This one is still the only Creed in my relatively small collection. I'm thinking about getting Aventus or Himalaya next. I've sampled both at a department store recently, and am more inclined towards Himalaya.

Oct 23, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #390 of 436
Well Aventus is probably the best but I like Tweed and some of the others like Imperial is nice as well. Good luck on your next Vreed:beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back