Closed Headphone Replacement
Nov 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Topcat9H

New Head-Fier
Hello.

Read multiple threads and posts, found it incredibly helpful here and wondering if you guys can help.

After breaking my SoundMagic E10s and my great Panasonic HTF600s, I have been searching for a pair of IEMs under £80 expecting a well-built pair of headphones that would produce a similar sound presence to my Panasonic over-ears. Unfortunately, I have a feeling this will be nigh-on impossible with my budget.

This has led me on to a search for another pair of over ear headphones, but something more mobile and smaller than my Panasonics were.

I used to have a pair of Studio Beats which were stolen but I had the last laugh considering they were a nothing compared to the quality of the Panasonics.  The good thing about the Beats, however, was the 'tightness' on my head, unlike the Pans., which I really enjoyed, as well as the powerful bass (shame it dominated the treble and high). 

Could anyone recommend me a pair of comfy, well built headphones under £100 that are reasonably easy to walk and travel with? Or even a really good quality pair of IEMs that stand out comfort-wise.

I'm sure a similar question has been asked millions of times but I'd like to emphasise the comfort and travelability (yes, I made that up) of the headphones.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back