CK10 + ER-4 = UE700 custom IEM project + drivers.
Aug 25, 2011 at 8:43 PM Post #38 of 60
I found a picture of the ADDIEM speakers next to a TWFK thanks to this.
The speakers in the ADDIEM look like something out of a DIY.
blink.gif

Aug 27, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #43 of 60

Quote:
I found a picture of the ADDIEM speakers next to a TWFK thanks to this.
The speakers in the ADDIEM look like something out of a DIY.
blink.gif

Hmm thank you for that. Sorry for my bad. I remeber someone saying ADDIEM are TWFK based. No doubt tweeter is WBFK though. However it seems that you cant split those drivers due to one spout

Aug 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #45 of 60
p.s. I'm probably most very likely discarding my ER-4 + CK10 project, in light of better options.

1. I'm buying the Thousand Sound TS842, which has the ED-29689 to take care of the highs, and a proprietary dynamic driver for the bass and sub-bass, which apparently is of the highest quality around, and will compliment my collection very well (most of my stuff is leaning towards bright, and lean, I get very little sub-woof woof from my collection)

2. With my cash left over from the above, I'm getting a UE700 reshell or something TWFK based in a custom IEM, this way, I'll have my ER-4 highs, and my TWFK highs, in two seperate custom IEM's, I'll also have a healthy amount of sub-bass in the first one, and I'll have two seperate custom IEM projects to let my creativity run wild on (in artwork), which I'm attending to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back