Chord Mojo issue solutions thread.
Sep 1, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #351 of 1,084
Both, Notebook and Desktop? 
On Notebooks this sometimes happens when the power supply / charger is of bad quality. Unplug it and run from battery and it gets better.

But if it's also on desktop, it is much likely related to the mojo. I don't have this issue btw.

Sep 1, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #352 of 1,084
  Both, Notebook and Desktop? 
On Notebooks this sometimes happens when the power supply / charger is of bad quality. Unplug it and run from battery and it gets better.

But if it's also on desktop, it is much likely related to the mojo. I don't have this issue btw.

Damn :/ I bought mine from SonixElectronix. Maybe they aren't such a good source or i just have bad luck.

Going to see if I can get a replacement.. dam

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #354 of 1,084
im fed up with my mojo! the coaxial line out is very distressing its loose I dont know why? i used trrs to trs from dysonaudio cable and trrs to ts connector. Wvery now and then its disconnecting! what will i do?

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #356 of 1,084
  im using fiio x7

Is the loose cable a recent thing, or did the cable fit correctly previously?

In the back of my mind, I half remember a post mentioning that one of the fiios uses a different plug size, so maybe you need a different cable - take this as maybe a clue of what to search for, because my memory is too dim about the post, to claim that my memory is 100% accurate.

Have you tried searching the main mojo thread using the x7 keyword? There are many links displayed, eg http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/21795#post_12820968

Sep 2, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #357 of 1,084

Is the loose cable a recent thing, or did the cable fit correctly previously?

In the back of my mind, I half remember a post mentioning that one of the fiios uses a different plug size, so maybe you need a different cable - take this as maybe a clue of what to search for, because my memory is too dim about the post, to claim that my memory is 100% accurate.

Have you tried searching the main mojo thread using the x7 keyword? There are many links displayed, eg http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/21795#post_12820968

my cables are new, it fits correctly! think mojo's coaxial line out is the main problem.  

Sep 2, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #358 of 1,084
my cables are new, it fits correctly! think mojo's coaxial line out is the main problem.  

My first TRRS FiiO to Mojo coaxial cable had connection issues from Dyson Audio. I contacted him and he made me another one with a slightly different plug for free and shipped it promptly. The new one works perfect. Also, is the length long enough? If stressing the Jack it may not make an even contact with the pins.

Sep 2, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #359 of 1,084
My first TRRS FiiO to Mojo coaxial cable had connection issues from Dyson Audio. I contacted him and he made me another one with a slightly different plug for free and shipped it promptly. The new one works perfect. Also, is the length long enough? If stressing the Jack it may not make an even contact with the pins.
thanks for the info! But i think my mojo has a problem and need for re evaluation the coaxial line out is loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back