Chord Mojo issue solutions thread.
Sep 20, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #378 of 1,085

Check out the microUSB connecting Mojo section, but also be sure to read Rob's detailed posts section, which includes some discussion about upsampling and why it is best to avoid it, with Mojo.

Yes thank you again for this prompt. I made me browse more on page #3 of the Official Mojo Thread and I saw the information on Android and upsampling. Brilliant.

I have read post #3 before but only for stuff I was looking for. However I was not looking for this issue with Android so did not come across it. I also skim read some of the posts in the main Mojo thread, due to the sheer volume of posts. I look for content in a post that I am following or interested. Then skim the rest. As I never before intended getting an Android smartphone I had no reason to read up on using Mojo with one.

Sep 20, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #382 of 1,085
Mojo compatibility issue after the latest Win 10 updates despite re-install of Mojo driver. 
frown.gif

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #383 of 1,085
  Mojo compatibility issue after the latest Win 10 updates despite re-install of Mojo driver. 
frown.gif

When I get that error message it's often a problem with the connector/plug/socket, i.e. loose connection or dirt on the metal contacts etc.

You have tried the ports on the PC, how about a different cable?

Sep 21, 2016 at 2:52 AM Post #385 of 1,085

When I get that error message it's often a problem with the connector/plug/socket, i.e. loose connection or dirt on the metal contacts etc.

You have tried the ports on the PC, how about a different cable?

I doubt it is due to cable since I can still charge my Mojo with the same cable. Probably the Win 7 driver no longer usable for Win 10?

Sep 21, 2016 at 5:17 AM Post #386 of 1,085
I have exactly the same issue. Only solved through UAPP, which makes all my streaming services bloody useless. Can't believe that chord thought that this was OK?

Even with UAPP, I still get some, though not as frequent as poweramp. I get none with Hiby. Which leads me to believe this is on the app side, and not the Mojo side.

Might be resampling going on. I use a similar setup and absolutely hassle free.

Do you have all the settings (glitch tweaks) as default? 

Sep 21, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #387 of 1,085
Hey all,

Love the sound performance from my Mojo but I was wondering if there is any way to get streaming apps such as Deezer or Apple music to stop popping and clicking? I'm not a fan of Tidal at all, so is there a way to get the same functionality that Tidal has with UAPP through another method on Android? I already have UAPP for my local storage music and it works perfectly but I'm trying to get streaming working now.

It's driving me insane that such an expensive product with have such a glaring over site!

Thanks in advance!

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #388 of 1,085
Hey all,

Love the sound performance from my Mojo but I was wondering if there is any way to get streaming apps such as Deezer or Apple music to stop popping and clicking? I'm not a fan of Tidal at all, so is there a way to get the same functionality that Tidal has with UAPP through another method on Android? I already have UAPP for my local storage music and it works perfectly but I'm trying to get streaming working now.

It's driving me insane that such an expensive product with have such a glaring over site!

Thanks in advance!

No idea. I get the odd quiet random clicks. I think it's something to do with USB and using a non-shielded cable. Better off searching on the Official Mojo Thread.

Sep 21, 2016 at 10:01 PM Post #389 of 1,085
Ok guys. I need to confess that I didn't try hard enuf yesterday. Actually there's no issue with the driver or whatsoever. I only found out today the cable is faulty. Now, with the new cable it is working fine.

c3b5eb3a8dbf2b537217c6ba9ebd5cbb.jpg

Thanks all for the inputs & helps. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem solved. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back