Chord Mojo issue solutions thread.
Sep 3, 2016 at 8:24 AM Post #361 of 1,085
thanks for the info! But i think my mojo has a problem and need for re evaluation the coaxial line out is loose.

Mojo has no coaxial line-out socket, but it does have a coaxial input socket.

if you are talking about that socket, do you mean that the socket is loose, and no longer fixed firmly to the printed circuit board?

or do you mean that the coaxial plug, is loose in the coaxial socket?

Sep 7, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #362 of 1,085
Hi ladies and gentlemen i need your expert advice i have a LG V10 and have just purchased a chord mojo i have connected but the light ball colour doesnt change when i play dsd or flac or mp3 files the ball stays blue, can someone advise me the correct settings for neutron music player

Also is neutron the best or shall i look at poweramp or usb audio player pro

Appreciate your thoughts

Deano

Sep 7, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #363 of 1,085
Hi ladies and gentlemen i need your expert advice i have a LG V10 and have just purchased a chord mojo i have connected but the light ball colour doesnt change when i play dsd or flac or mp3 files the ball stays blue, can someone advise me the correct settings for neutron music player

Appreciate your thoughts

Deano

Android operating system automatically upsamples everything to 24/192.

You need USB Audio Player Pro (or an equivalent) to bypass this, so that Mojo receives the correct bit-depth and sample-rate of each file being played.

There is loads of information about all this, in post #3 of the main Mojo thread, which I recommend you take a look at, as it'll answer loads of your questions, as you get used to using Mojo
beerchug.gif

Sep 7, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #364 of 1,085

Appreciate your thoughts

Deano

Use Hiby player, it's best free player for playing DSD and other formats IMHO :)

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #365 of 1,085

You need USB Audio Player Pro (or an equivalent) to bypass this, so that Mojo receives the correct bit-depth and sample-rate of each file being played.

There is loads of information about all this, in post #3 of the main Mojo thread, which I recommend you take a look at, as it'll answer loads of your questions, as you get used to using Mojo
beerchug.gif

Thanks for this Mython. I never knew about this. (I mean I knew about post 3, but I didn't know about Android up-sampling everything.)

Sep 7, 2016 at 2:38 PM Post #366 of 1,085

beerchug.gif

Thanks for this Mython. I never knew about this. (I mean I knew about post 3, but I didn't know about Android up-sampling everything.)

Check out the microUSB connecting Mojo section, but also be sure to read Rob's detailed posts section, which includes some discussion about upsampling and why it is best to avoid it, with Mojo.

Sep 7, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #367 of 1,085

There is loads of information about all this, in post #3 of the main Mojo thread, which I recommend you take a look at, as it'll answer loads of your questions, as you get used to using Mojo :beerchug:  

Perfect thank you soooo much for your help

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #368 of 1,085
Guys,

Has anyone placed any order on www.dysonaudio.com? I ordered a coax cable about a week ago for X5II and Mojo ($30). Looks like their eBay store is currently closed but thought website you still can place orders. However, I emailed them several days ago but haven't received any reply. Should I contact paypal to cancel that order?

Thank you all

Sep 10, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #369 of 1,085
This was discussed in the main Mojo thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/22365#post_12846536

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #372 of 1,085
  Guys,

Has anyone placed any order on www.dysonaudio.com? I ordered a coax cable about a week ago for X5II and Mojo ($30). Looks like their eBay store is currently closed but thought website you still can place orders. However, I emailed them several days ago but haven't received any reply. Should I contact paypal to cancel that order?

Thank you all

He's horrible about responding to any form of communications.  I had to send him a threatening text to get a response.  He didn't take kindly to it and refunded my money.  He makes great cables so if you order from him it could take a week or 3 months but you'll never know because he usually doesn't reply to any form of communications.  Plus he lies when he does responded so I say order at your own risk.

Sep 10, 2016 at 4:47 PM Post #373 of 1,085
Mython,
Thanks again. Love this forum.

harpo1,
I agree, this is unacceptable for seller-buyer communication. I'll give him another week to respond/ship and then will contact paypal if it still nothing. 
If he simply spent a minute to reply, and even if he have told me that it would take some time to make a cable, I would still be fine to wait. Anyway, there are always other guy out there who can make even better product and get some money :wink:

Sep 13, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #374 of 1,085
Please forgive the cross-post, I have a quick question(s) for anyone running UAPP with a Chord Mojo: Is UAPP able to use hardware volume adjustment with the Mojo, particularly with bit-perfect option enabled? If so, does the color of the volume buttons change along with volume when using your device's volume rocker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back