Chord Mojo issue solutions thread.
Aug 23, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #331 of 1,084
The question of ball colour has already been answered!
confused_face.gif

It's not really a 'problem'

Aug 23, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #333 of 1,084
Please excuse me if this has already been discussed. I tried a search of this thread but could not find an answer

What needs to be done to activate the Mojo for optical digital input (if anything)

I want to try my Plenue S to the Mojo.  I purchased the correct cable which was delivered to my apartment today (I am still at work but want to try it when I get home)

Thanks in advance 

Aug 23, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #334 of 1,084
  Please excuse me if this has already been discussed. I tried a search of this thread but could not find an answer

What needs to be done to activate the Mojo for optical digital input (if anything)

I want to try my Plenue S to the Mojo.  I purchased the correct cable which was delivered to my apartment today (I am still at work but want to try it when I get home)

Thanks in advance 

Simple as plugging the right cable in the right port on the Mojo. Make sure USB input (charge port doesn't matter) is not plugged in, USB input have priority over optical and coax.

Aug 23, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #335 of 1,084

Simple as plugging the right cable in the right port on the Mojo. Make sure USB input (charge port doesn't matter) is not plugged in, USB input have priority over optical and coax.

Thanks Ra97oR wishing you good Mojo 
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 23, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #336 of 1,084

Thanks in advance 

You may find the user manual informative. You can download it from:

http://chordelectronics.co.uk/mojo/manual/Mojo-User-Manual.pdf

Aug 23, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #337 of 1,084

You may find the user manual informative. You can download it from:

http://chordelectronics.co.uk/mojo/manual/Mojo-User-Manual.pdf

Thanks

I think I read this on the side of the box too... I just forgot. Something about USB priority sounded familiar

Aug 23, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #338 of 1,084
When I play a DSD music file on my mojo the frequency ball doesn’t light up white as shown on the mojo diagram. The light is a purple magenta color and in Audirvana it shows the song playing at 352800.0 hz. I’m not sure whats going on and why the frequency ball on the mojo isn’t showing “white” as a DSD file.

In Audirvana Plus I have it set on Native DSD capability “automatic detection”
DSD to PCM algorithm set to 64bit algorithm if applicable.

I am using a Macbook Pro 2015 with Audirvana Plus

My Macbook midi player shows a DSD file playing at (format 352800.0 Hz)

Appreciate any help. I searched and couldn't find anything to help me with this.

I posted this on another forum with no solution yet. Perhaps someone can help me here.

In Audirvana+ you need to set the DSD output to DSD over PCM in your Audirvana+ preferences (I use DSD over PCM standard 1.0). It's well documented on the Chord website that the Mojo does DSD over PCM (DoP) and since OSX doesn't have drivers for the Mojo you need to set your software to output DSD as DoP.

As to the 'pink' ball colour instead of white that is an artifact of the RGB LEDs combining to make slightly pink instead of pure white. However, purple magenta is because you didn't set your Audirvana+ preferences to DoP and aren't outputting DSD.

Aug 25, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #340 of 1,084
Guys.. I try using mojo to iphone 5 with fioo l19.. Unfortunetaly its not worked..

Am i the only one here who have this problem?

_----------
Uh oh problem solved.. So i have to plug the cable before turning on mojo.. God im stupid

Aug 28, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #341 of 1,084
Hi,
I got a new mojo 2 days ago and noticed that it has quite noisy coil whine while charging. I already read that some people noticed this with different combinations of chargers and usb cables. So I tested on different ports and chargers as well. But my unit has it no matter what cable or charger I use. It is actually quite annoying to charge when you sit near to it. 
What should I do? Is it covered by warranty? 

Aug 28, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #342 of 1,084
  Hi,
I got a new mojo 2 days ago and noticed that it has quite noisy coil whine while charging. I already read that some people noticed this with different combinations of chargers and usb cables. So I tested on different ports and chargers as well. But my unit has it no matter what cable or charger I use. It is actually quite annoying to charge when you sit near to it. 
What should I do? Is it covered by warranty? 

It's unlikely that you have the same issue that was present in a small number of first-batch devices, many months ago, but it would be absurd for me to claim that it is impossible, so, if you really have tried several different chargers and cables, and it always makes a significant amount of noise, then you should contact your dealer about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back