Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 1, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #22,112 of 42,765
Does the accessory pack has gavalize USB build-in?

No. Galvanized USB requires a power source and Chord has stated that they will only include it with their desktop solutions as it's not very practical for portable battery life.

Sep 2, 2016 at 1:34 AM Post #22,113 of 42,765

Mojo can be plugged in 24/7 without any harm. (That is what I do.)
It has no affect on battery.

Some people drive speakers using Mojo I have no experience with that.

Instructions are very clear about this, find them here

http://chordelectronics.co.uk/mojo/manual/Mojo-User-Manual.pdf

That said, charger port is ONLY for charging and input (from PC, Mac, DAP, Phone, etc.) goes to the USB port. Charger port CANNOT be used for data/audio input.

yeaah, so, if i wanna connect and play it to pc, i should use usb port right?.. but it means, when the battery low i must charge again and wait at least 4 hours, and than use it again. repeat?

anw in the manual said that "Charging with Mojo switched on and playing is possible, but the time taken to fully charge will be considerably longer and depending on volume level and headphone load the battery. It is possible that, when using headphones of high load, the battery may take extremely long to fully charge. " how can i do it? when i charge with charge port, i can't play audio.. 

and the last question.. can i charge mojo directly too electrical?

Sep 2, 2016 at 1:46 AM Post #22,114 of 42,765
I think the new module is a great first step Chord! Where can I buy it in the US?

Thanks for your fast reply, please see my answers above.
I'm sure there will come a time when you've damaged a cable or perhaps lost it or you've bought s new piece of kit or a new phone and you'll want to connect it and think of the small box in the draw. Only then will you realise what an absolute bargain the pack is! :thinking:

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #22,115 of 42,765
I'm sure there will come a time when you've damaged a cable or perhaps lost it or you've bought s new piece of kit or a new phone and you'll want to connect it and think of the small box in the draw. Only then will you realise what an absolute bargain the pack is! :thinking:

Yes.  Where can we buy it in the US, please! 

L3000.gif

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #22,117 of 42,765
yeaah, so, if i wanna connect and play it to pc, i should use usb port right?.. but it means, when the battery low i must charge again and wait at least 4 hours, and than use it again. repeat?

anw in the manual said that "Charging with Mojo switched on and playing is possible, but the time taken to fully charge will be considerably longer and depending on volume level and headphone load the battery. It is possible that, when using headphones of high load, the battery may take extremely long to fully charge. " how can i do it? when i charge with charge port, i can't play audio.. 

and the last question.. can i charge mojo directly too electrical?

There are 2 usb ports: For charging and seperate for data so its no problem for 24/7 use. You can use like phone chargers with Mojo to connect to wall. I think 1A is enough.

Sep 2, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #22,120 of 42,765
Sep 2, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #22,122 of 42,765
file on spotify but it is in purple when i connect it to a macbook

Because your MacBook is up sampling when it shouldn't. The iPhone is sending the proper bit rate.

Go to your Utilities apps folder and open the Audio Midi app and set your MacBook to 44.1. Spotify is 16/44.1.

Sep 2, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #22,124 of 42,765
can i use samsung or blackberry charger with 2A?

Yes, in fact I'd go as far to say that using a 2A charger is a better bet as not all 1A chargers are able to continuously deliver 1A, and therefore not able to charge the Mojo correctly.

and if i charge with charge port + play with usb port in the same time.. it's not drain my battery?

My experience with this is that it will drain the battery, but only slightly. In my case after a few hours listening with the charger connected the Mojo will carry on charging for about 10 minutes after you've turned it off.

Sep 2, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #22,125 of 42,765

Maybe, maybe not. I always buy iPhone. You don't supply any cables for iPhone. CCK is what I need.
Secondly, would you just answer me the one question I ask? Why won't you sell the module alone? Just asking :thumbsup_tone1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back