1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969
971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980
Next

Last
  1. warrior1975
    No, no digital output.

2. noobandroid

X1 only does analogue, so no didtal output to connect to mojo

3. xtr4

Because different tastes and flavour for different IEM/headphones?

4. ShreyasMax

Wonderful.
    Just what I need to hear before I check out the Mojo! Cheers to you sir.

Peter Hyatt likes this.
  5. x RELIC x Contributor

I never said anything about the QP1R sound quality. :wink_face:

Since you asked, the Current Mode amplification is interesting to me in the unit, but the DAC can't compete in technical ability. I haven't heard the QP1R though so I can't comment on the sound.

6. esm87
    Just confirming, ive read post 3. If I buy a micro otg usb female to male it will work once I plug the charging cable into the usb receiving port?

7. warrior1975
    Yes.

8. esm87
    cheers. An electronic store does that connection. Bit bulky but will do til my cable arrives

9. Xacxac
    Anyone from Bay Area owning Mojo & willing to free some time for demo? [​IMG]

I looked around places for Mojo demo; found none.

10. warrior1975

Agreed. I don't care for otg setups at all. I need to get a digital coax cable asap. Hoping I can get one tomorrow locally, if not I'll have to wait till Tuesday.

11. Lohb
    Anyone having issues with short battery life ? I'm sure the one I have here is doing less than 5 hours with IEMs.

12. Slaphead

It's the colours of the rainbow - ROYGBIV. From the lowest setting upwards: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. It's an ingenious way to show volume level, unless you happen to be colourblind.

13. noobandroid
    have got tried letting it trickle charge?

14. Lohb

Been letting it charge overnight until the light is off. I need to write down total usage time after a full charge.

15. warrior1975
    Laying in bed, damn, those mojo lights are bright. Even when dimmed.

Been listening but doing too much abing... So hard not to, I'm listening and I hear things I normally don't. I immediately switch back to my phone, rewind and listen again... Then I hear it. Weird thing is, I've never noticed it before. Not sure if it's because I'm focusing more and listening more intently. Weird thing this little black box.

First

Back
960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969
971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980
Next

Last