1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504
506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515
Next

Last
  1. Mython Contributor

ReindeerMojoFINAL853x480Adaptive256colours.gif
                                                                         (click to enlarge)

Merry Mojo Christmas, everyone!  [​IMG] 

2. x RELIC x Contributor

I knew the Mojo had some grunt with the LCD-2 but this is more than I thought it had. Thanks for the information. :)

3. kennybobenny
    I am on the latest firmware on the AK100. It does seem that the AK is the issue with the optical cable. This very disappointing. I like AK interface and storage capacity but the Mojo sound is amazing. I tried my iPhone 6s and it sounds great with the Mojo. I just don't like having to add and delete music constantly. One has to go, im not sure which AL or Mojo.

4. Sound Eq
    i really need an ultra short quality micro usb- otg cable to go with my note 3 as the one i bought off ebay causes crackling in sound that is 10cm in length including the connectors

its so strange why no one can point to a high quality cable that is audiophile approved and is ultra short

5. boybandista

Hi Rob,

Could you do a similar test on a 300 ohm load?

I'm guessing a power output of somewhere in the 70-80mW range, which should be on par with some single-ended output from other respected portable amps.

6. gavinfabl
    My Mojo is doing really fab tunes. It's powering any headphone I've thrown at it.

On some I wish there was a little more bass (not all). So might need an amp. Any thoughts? Portable style only.

7. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Uploading sub bass video now

8. Currawong Contributor
    We pestered poor Rob about catering for sensitive IEMs back in the Hugo thread, and now he's getting the same treatment from the resident bass-head. No-one gets off easy here! [​IMG]

9. Raketen
    Uggh, stop making me want this Head-Fi. [​IMG] 

(repeat mantra: "I am perfectly happy with the gears I have. I am perfectly happy with the gears I have. I am perf.....")

10. x RELIC x Contributor

Yeah..... Right.... Never gonna happen! :)

11. Rob Watts
    Into 300 ohms, fully charged battery, its 94 mW or 5.3v RMS at the 1% THD point.

Rob

Chord Electronics Stay updated on Chord Electronics at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/chordelectronics https://twitter.com/chordaudio http://www.chordelectronics.co.uk/
    onsionsi and masterpfa like this.
  12. Sound Eq
    you have created a device that many will have to work so so so hard to compete with the mojo

so far best device i ever bought in my last 3 years

masterpfa likes this.
  13. davidmolliere

+1, let's make that the best piece of audio gear I ever purchased, period!

Mojo is pure joy to listen to, being able to convey the emotion in the music has no price :)

14. heliuscc

FYI works 100% with Sony A15, and looks ok

15. masterpfa
    Try Konstantin at Lavricable the maker of this cable below, he may be able to help. Just ask for the length and end types required ie straight or right angled, micro B to micro B, sleeve colour, whatever you want. Just ask you never know

_571.jpg

_57.jpg

I will be doing just that myself in the New Year (ordered in principal but allowing Konstantin to have a break [​IMG])

First

Back
495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504
506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515
Next

Last