1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Mython, Oct 14, 2015.
First

Back
476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485
487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496
Next

Last
  1. x RELIC x Contributor

From here:

http://www.custom-cable.co.uk/custom-cable-cc35-3.5mm-coaxial-cable.html

Select your connections in the drop down options. You want the X3ii/X5ii to Mojo option. :wink_face:

2. Light - Man
    giphy.gif
    One last gif. [​IMG]

3. Mython Contributor

Well, I can see the 'Chord', but not the Mojo!

4. Light - Man
    Perhaps the Mojo's are all wrapped up in suspenders and they can only be revealed at their destination. [​IMG] 

5. salla45
    dergabe is in germany, and he posted to me in switzerland. Took a few days to get sorted. Very good price compared to the Moon Audio offer of 85 usd + post

6. plakat
    So I got a Mojo myself last Saturday. Due to busy pre-holiday season (and the ever-tempting Master- sucking up most of my music listening time) I didn't use it much so far, but what I heard makes me look forward to taking it with me on vacation. Easy connectivity with my iPhone, separate charging port and dual-out are very welcome features, it's small size is astounding. Never liked the Hugo due to its physical appearance and design concepts (including user interface design), but this one corrects most of its brothers issues.

7. Shubar
    All this Mojo talk... I'm IN!!!

8. Cotnijoe
    Had the good fortune of running into the mojo and hugo today at a little audio shop in Taipei today and did some listening with my UERM.

Both devices delivers some really nice punchy and engaging sound. I feel that theyre a bit more forward sounding than my personal preference but i cant deny that they really sounded good!

The mojos got a lot more heft to it than i expected and its also a lot smaller than i expected despite seeing so many pictures of it with the original AK100.

The hugo to me is still a tad better, but you definitely hear the hugo in the mojo. At about a quarter of the price of hugo though... The mojo really is an absolute beast and can compare to some very good high end daps and portable devices!

Light - Man, Pokemonn and xtr4 like this.
  9. Light - Man

Fair play to you bro! coming on here with your views, would you mind explaining a bit more what you mean about forward sounding and what are your current favorite DAP's.

Forward to me would mean an in your face presentation that I do not like either.

I see you have tested lots of DAP's - only when you get a chance to reply.

I have a Hidizs AP100 DAP but have heard from others that the digital out does not improve the sound by much with the Mojo and hence my hesitation to get a Mojo.

10. Darren Cotter
    Hi

What's the best online shop to deal with in the UK for the Mojo. I live in Jersey, Channel Islands, so will need a retailer that can take the dreaded VAT off. Custome-cable.Co.Uk can, but I have never dealt with them before.

Regards

Darren

11. Mython Contributor

Phil (Custom Cables) is trustworthy and will take good care of you.

Darren Cotter likes this.
  12. tkteo
    I will contact him. I need a cable to connect Fiio X7 to Mojo but I would prefer the plugs be right-angled.

13. Ike1985

It is fascinating to read what I heard but was unable to explain scientifically be explained in detail as you have done here. I've gone through all my old cables and removed all the snap-on ferrite devices and now I've got the permanent one that's attached to my usb as well as 2 more. It's weird how it makes the bass sound more prominent but I love it. Will eventually upgrade to one of those fancy ferrite shielded usb cables.

14. cattlethief
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400770770569?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

just a heads up if not already mentioned these cables work perfect with mojo and AK120 ,cheap as chips!!

15. Ike1985
    Guys I have successfully removed all RF interference. It's literally the same as airplane mode now. I'm using a cheap usb cable with a permanently affixed ferrite device that goes into the mojo. On the other end PAST the apple CCK and right up against the phone(it can't go any further) I have a large removable circular ferrite device. It's probably an inch across. It raises the tail end of my phone off the ground probably a 3/8 of an inch. I tried texting, browsing, streaming-all dead silent.

First

Back
476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485
487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496
Next

Last