Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 20, 2016 at 10:29 AM Post #26,102 of 42,765
I am not Grumpy but I would like to remind that Chord & Chord Electronics are different companies!
Be aware.
Cheers :beers:
Thanks, thats confusing.

Nov 20, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #26,103 of 42,765
As I said 'no relation' but have been around for a similar length of time

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:02 PM Post #26,104 of 42,765
Hi guys,

I just bought a Mojo to connect with my AK240SS, and I'm having the damnedest time finding short Micro USB to Micro USB cables. Any suggestions?

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #26,106 of 42,765
From post #3

Go check it out........

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:12 PM Post #26,107 of 42,765
  Hi guys,

I just bought a Mojo to connect with my AK240SS, and I'm having the damnedest time finding short Micro USB to Micro USB cables. Any suggestions?

There is a lot of info about cables in post #3 
normal_smile .gif

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:14 PM Post #26,108 of 42,765
Thanks, I did read the beginning of this thread but I somehow missed this. 
blink.gif

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #26,109 of 42,765
Still have no clue why ppl insist on putting FAQ as post #3 when it should be post #1 like I have mentioned months ago. No one cares to see the Chord Mojo image and awards one after another. I'll just start a new post getting tired of scrolling down considering it spam. No one wants to to read Rob Watts interviews and philosophy in FAQ.
It's a FAQ, not a introductory post. No wonder ppl just skip it.

Nov 20, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #26,110 of 42,765
Still have no clue why ppl insist on putting FAQ as post #3 when it should be post #1 like I have mentioned months ago.

I understand why you are saying that, but it doesn't change the logic that a product introduction should precede an FAQ about the product that is being introduced.

Putting an FAQ before an introduction is placing the 'cart before the horse', so-to-speak.

If people are unable to read a simple thread title, at a massive 1 line long, then... 

Furthermore, there are probably hundreds of references, within the over 1700 pages of this thread, pointing people to post #3.

Moving the FAQ to a different post number would render all those hundreds of posts inaccurate and therefore misleading.

I hope you can see, then, why it's not really viable for me to move the FAQ to a different post number.

beerchug.gif

Nov 20, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #26,112 of 42,765
I am sure that this has been asked before.
Does it do any damage if one inadvertently puts power into the micro USB port?

Lol, I don't think I damaged mine when I did that long ago. :)

Nov 20, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #26,114 of 42,765
I understand why you are saying that, but it doesn't change the logic that a product introduction should precede an FAQ about the product that is being introduced.

Putting an FAQ before an introduction is placing the 'cart before the horse', so-to-speak.

If people are unable to read a simple thread title, at a massive 1 line long, then... 

Furthermore, there are probably hundreds of references, within the over 1700 pages of this thread, pointing people to post #3.

Moving the FAQ to a different post number would render all those hundreds of posts inaccurate and therefore misleading.

I hope you can see, then, why it's not really viable for me to move the FAQ to a different post number.

:beerchug:

Product intro should be one picture (two at most) short as possible. I mouse wheel clicked down atleast 6 times before getting to post #2. Simple is always better for consumers.

1 picture.
1 FAQ. - 6 most common questions.

Simple and get-to-the-point as possible so everyone can see it in one view not 12 - 18 views/mouse wheel clicks down to get to a FAQ talking about philosophy of Rob Watts. (considering 1 wheel click = 1 view). Most will just skip it all together. But hey, ultimately it's your call Mython. Just a suggestion my man! :)

Nov 20, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #26,115 of 42,765
I'm starting to think that the files that sound best on my Mojo are ones that I'm playing back at the same resolution they were recorded at. It occurred to me as I began noticing that my new favorite albums to listen to were my modern 24bit albums. Those were recorded natively in the resolution I'm listening back in. And then I realized that jives perfevtly with everything I've read Rob Watts say on here, giving the proprietary technology he uses the best chance to re-create the original signal. Some of my 16bit files may very well have been recorded in 16/44 as well, but it's impossible to tell which. But there's definiely a symbiosis with the modern high res stuff that isn't detectable in the DSD albums from Analog Recordings or the DSD from PCM or the 24bit from Analog masters. Just an interesting note...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back