Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Jul 20, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #20,236 of 42,765
Yes We are! Please believe me we are working deligently and significant progress has been made on our add ons I'm sure you will feel they are worth waiting for!

Ooooh! Please spill the beans John! We'd love some more info, exciting stuff! :)

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:04 AM Post #20,238 of 42,765
Fingers crossed for a next month release. I'm visiting London at the end of next month and might pick up Mojo while I'm there.

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #20,239 of 42,765
  Fingers crossed for a next month release. I'm visiting London at the end of next month and might pick up Mojo while I'm there.

Buy your Mojo. I initially delayed buying a Mojo for several months, intending to wait until the add-on modules were rolled out. Eventually I succumbed once I realised that the release dates seemed to continually move backwards, and life is too short, so I bought my Mojo. 

Buy yours, and you won't regret it. 
normal_smile .gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #20,240 of 42,765
Yes We are! Please believe me we are working deligently and significant progress has been made on our add ons I'm sure you will feel they are worth waiting for!

Thanks for replying John.

It really feels like there is significant pent up demand for these add-ons, so make sure the initial batches are large (say 30,000 units of each). 
wink.gif

It will also be interesting to hear the first reviews of the TToby, when it is released next month.

Is the Davina project in addition to this?

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:20 AM Post #20,241 of 42,765

Buy your Mojo. I initially delayed buying a Mojo for several months, intending to wait until the add-on modules were rolled out. Eventually I succumbed once I realised that the release dates seemed to continually move backwards, and life is too short, so I bought my Mojo. 

Buy yours, and you won't regret it. 
normal_smile%20.gif

Agreed! Buy the Mojo now you won't regret it. Apart from the lack of MFI for iPhone, this set up cannot be beat. My ZX2 is awesome and so is this now. The only thing i need is a adaptor plug so i can use my SW24 cable on the Mojo. For some reason the UK doesn't want me to have one as I cannot find one.

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #20,242 of 42,765
Oh, I'll definitely buy Mojo regardless, it would just be nice to have them at the same time.
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #20,243 of 42,765

I use this on my belt to carry mojo/ipod touch/Penon cable:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000996BA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not idyllic but it's cheap and it's functional.

Thanks for this link. Functional is what I am after.  Even if I went with a DAP and alternative inputs I would rather have everything in something other than a pocket.  

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:51 AM Post #20,246 of 42,765

I use this on my belt to carry mojo/ipod touch/Penon cable:

Are you using the Penon Pure Silver Decoding cable, http://penonaudio.com/Lightning-Pure-Silver-Decoding-Cable (this is taking me back to the days of trading decoder rings we found in CrackerJack boxes) and is it holding up well? 

It's my understanding that the Penon L19 and their $34.99 LIGHTNING TO MICRO USB PURE SILVER CABLE won't work with the iPhone as they lack the Apple chip.  Do you know if that is correct, so that their only option is the Decoding Cable?  

Jul 20, 2016 at 9:00 AM Post #20,247 of 42,765
  Are you using the Penon Pure Silver Decoding cable, http://penonaudio.com/Lightning-Pure-Silver-Decoding-Cable (this is taking me back to the days of trading decoder rings we found in CrackerJack boxes) and is it holding up well? 

It's my understanding that the Penon L19 and their $34.99 LIGHTNING TO MICRO USB PURE SILVER CABLE won't work with the iPhone as they lack the Apple chip.  Do you know if that is correct, so that their only option is the Decoding Cable?  

The Penon is the only aftermarket cable I have that has worked. I suspect the lavri and the Filo only "fool" the apple docking. The Penon is actually rebuilt with the chip in it. It has worked 100% of the time.

Jul 20, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #20,248 of 42,765
The add-on with the iphone connector was always intended to be the first to be rolled out, so hopefully soon.

Thanks for that info. I prefer searching the forums for answers before posting, but I'm using gear like the Mojo that have boatloads of posts.  I'll come across commentary and then can't find my way back to it for review so I've been yielding to the urge to post questions directly when that happens.  I appreciate you providing an answer even though the thread probably has one in 50 different places 

Unless I am missing it, the search functions do not have the Boolean search operators AND, OR, NOT or AND NOT or the use of quotes to specify searches, nor do search results bring up posts in which the search term is bolded or reliably appears in the abstracted portion of the post.  A bit off topic but it motivates me to post in the help/introduction forum.

Jul 20, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #20,249 of 42,765

Thanks for that info. I prefer searching the forums for answers before posting, but I'm using gear like the Mojo that have boatloads of posts.  I'll come across commentary and then can't find my way back to it for review so I've been yielding to the urge to post questions directly when that happens.  I appreciate you providing an answer even though the thread probably has one in 50 different places 

Unless I am missing it, the search functions do not have the Boolean search operators AND, OR, NOT or AND NOT or the use of quotes to specify searches, nor do search results bring up posts in which the search term is bolded or reliably appears in the abstracted portion of the post.  A bit off topic but it motivates me to post in the help/introduction forum.

Yes, I have found the search functionality a bit wanting - but having said that, it is far better than the What HiFi forum which has no search functionality.

I think the post containing the most recent info about the first add-on module, was two or three weeks ago.
This is not the post that I was thinking of, but it shows a picture of a mock-up. http://www.head-fi.org/t/784602/chord-mojo-the-official-thread-please-read-the-3rd-post/19215#post_12683690

I know there is a reference to the original case mock-ups in post #3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back