Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 23, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #1,726 of 42,765
I noticed something odd and I wondered if anyone had a solution. My Mojo is telling me that my Spotify stream is being output at 192khz out the usb even though Spotify is only 44.1khz. Any way to change this so it outputs the native Spotify sample rate? My phone is a Oneplus One

Mine does the same with Tidal HiFi, I think it's displaying what the phones max output is set to ? ie. if you had a 24/192 file it would play it at that rate

Oct 23, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #1,727 of 42,765

I'm sure Chord will do a great job like they always do! 
beyersmile.png

Apology to  Mr Franks, I should have used your name properly in my posting - John Franks

(Thank you Mython for the error)

Oct 23, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #1,728 of 42,765
Yes there is.

Shame that we cannot compare the brightness of that (assuming is seated into the QP1R fully??), but okay, when you plug it into the mojo, does ANYTHING happen? Distortion, cracking, popping, or just nothing? I have the exact same setup and mine works fine :frowning2:

Oct 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #1,729 of 42,765
Shame that we cannot compare the brightness of that (assuming is seated into the QP1R fully??), but okay, when you plug it into the mojo, does ANYTHING happen? Distortion, cracking, popping, or just nothing? I have the exact same setup and mine works fine
frown.gif

I'm sad. Nothing happens at all. :frowning2: Guess I have to RMA.

Oct 23, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #1,730 of 42,765

Shame that we cannot compare the brightness of that (assuming is seated into the QP1R fully??), but okay, when you plug it into the mojo, does ANYTHING happen? Distortion, cracking, popping, or just nothing? I have the exact same setup and mine works fine
frown.gif

I'm sad. Nothing happens at all. :frowning2: Guess I have to RMA.

Perhaps, but it might not be the Mojo causing the issue.

Do you have any other Toslink/Optical DACs you can try connecting to the QP1R?

Do you have any other Toslink/Optical transports you can try connecting to the Mojo?

Do you have any other Toslink cables?

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #1,731 of 42,765

Perhaps, but it might not be the Mojo causing the issue.

Do you have any other Toslink/Optical DACs you can try connecting to the QP1R?

Do you have any other Toslink/Optical transports you can try connecting to the Mojo?

Do you have any other Toslink cables?

Yea, I can't exactly confirm that the mojo is causing the issue as I do not have any other devices nor toslink cables to try. I will probably head down to some of my local stores tomorrow to test it out on their demo set before confirming that my set has this issue. Thanks for the help guys. 

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:03 AM Post #1,732 of 42,765
Shame that we cannot compare the brightness of that (assuming is seated into the QP1R fully??), but okay, when you plug it into the mojo, does ANYTHING happen? Distortion, cracking, popping, or just nothing? I have the exact same setup and mine works fine :frowning2:

My qpr1 works fine too.
You are pressing the mojo optical side in until it clicks?
I also note the QPR1 adaptor is quite long compared to most adaptors and can pop out if cable bends.
I know it supposed to select automatically but do pressing Mojo input select do anything.

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #1,733 of 42,765
My qpr1 works fine too.
You are pressing the mojo optical side in until it clicks?
I also note the QPR1 adaptor is quite long compared to most adaptors and can pop out if cable bends.
I know it supposed to select automatically but do pressing Mojo input select do anything.

yes I'm very sure that everything is clicked in tightly. The input select is the power button right? Tried clicking everything but nothing works. :frowning2: I'm sad.

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #1,734 of 42,765
frown.gif

Duncan - 
Yes there is.

Was it hi-res audio are you inputing
For 24/192 - you need may some different Toslink cables 

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #1,735 of 42,765

Duncan - 
Was it hi-res audio are you inputing
For 24/192 - you need may some different Toslink cables 

I have checked on that too. It's 16/44. 

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:30 AM Post #1,737 of 42,765
I couldn't resist... PhilW at Custom Cables had an AK120 Titan with my name on it...

Now all I need is a shorter optical cable!!

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #1,738 of 42,765
Anyone ever tried using a 128gb micro SD in an AK100?

Was going to ask on the AK100 thread but there's been no action there for over a month.

Thanks!

Oct 23, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #1,740 of 42,765
My Mojo has landed from Moon Audio. Charging now but must I really wait 10 hours before I give it a listen?
I won't tell if you don't! :wink:

If running on USB power all will be good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back