Chord Mojo 2 Thread ___ [product released January 31, 2022 -- starting on page 95 of thread]
Jan 13, 2023 at 12:46 PM Post #6,436 of 10,452
Interesting, keep us posted on how you get on with it. I'm experiencing the same with 2go, it's always on albums that are "purchase only" in the Qobuz app.
Uninstall and reinstall of the Mconnect HD app solved the issue

Jan 13, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #6,437 of 10,452
Don’t buy the Poly. Your furry friend is disappointed in you.

Jan 13, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #6,438 of 10,452
Don’t buy the Poly. Your furry friend is disappointed in you.
I know you told me 😃
Am still in return period and wanted to know what it brings in terms of convenience and SQ.
Am streaming mostly Roon and therefore I needed to give it a try at least.

Jan 13, 2023 at 5:06 PM Post #6,439 of 10,452
Unfortunately no
Seems to be some Mconnect-Qobuz -Poly issue
Couldn't test without Poly yet to eliminate that root-cause
Same tracks are playing fine directly out of Qobuz app.
Edit: it's working fine from Mconnect on IPhone.
So seems an Issue with Mconnect HD IPad app
Hi, I have no issues with poly, mconnect and Qobu. Works always. I use an iPhone 12.

Jan 13, 2023 at 5:07 PM Post #6,440 of 10,452
Hi, I have no issues with poly, mconnect and Qobu. Works always. I use an iPhone 12.
Yep, I think I had some old expired Qobuz account configured.
After reinstall with current login the issue was resolved

Jan 13, 2023 at 5:33 PM Post #6,441 of 10,452
How would Air Play to a Poly/Mojo via iPad and Apple Music or Tidal sound versus a digital coaxial connection to Mojo from a Fiio M11 Plus ?

How would the comparison be with Poly via Air Play versus setting up the M11 Plus as an Air Play receiver and going coaxial into the Mojo and controlling the music from iPad. I am doing that right now and it sounds great despite the 44.1 khz limitations of Air Play.

Asking for a friend !! 😂

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2023 at 5:47 PM Post #6,442 of 10,452
Hi All,

Curious question.....
Why usbC to coaxial cable did not work for mojo1 and mojo2?
Tried reset note9, mojo1, mojo2 and still the same.
Tried PC out to mojo2 using USB C to Coaxial cable and PC did not recognize also.
UsbC to UsbC to mojo2, no problem.
C to C from note9 to mojo2, no problem.
C to micro from Note9 to mojo2 and mojo1, no problem.
HiBy R3Pro Usb C to Coaxial cable to mojo2, no problem. However, only 44.4khz max resolution due to BT from Note9.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Jan 13, 2023 at 6:29 PM Post #6,444 of 10,452
Loving Mojo2/Poly with Celestee. Micro SD card, streaming from my Innuos Zen MK3, watching movies from iPad and AppleTV late at night, Bluetooth podcasts, running from my iPhone 11 hotspot for Qobuz…what a terrific combo Mojo2/Poly is!
Mojo 2/Poly with the Celestee is a magnificent combo indeed. I'm using the same setup.

Jan 13, 2023 at 7:15 PM Post #6,445 of 10,452
Mojo 2/Poly with the Celestee is a magnificent combo indeed. I'm using the same setup.
It’s making me want a Stellia rather desperately…I was using the Audeze LCDi4 for a year before Celestee, but now it’s sitting in its box, waiting to be sold. I suspect when it goes I’ll move the Celestee on as well and it will be Stellia time.

Jan 13, 2023 at 7:22 PM Post #6,446 of 10,452
Hi All,

Curious question.....
Why usbC to coaxial cable did not work for mojo1 and mojo2?
Tried reset note9, mojo1, mojo2 and still the same.
Tried PC out to mojo2 using USB C to Coaxial cable and PC did not recognize also.
UsbC to UsbC to mojo2, no problem.
C to C from note9 to mojo2, no problem.
C to micro from Note9 to mojo2 and mojo1, no problem.
HiBy R3Pro Usb C to Coaxial cable to mojo2, no problem. However, only 44.4khz max resolution due to BT from Note9.

Thank you in advance for your response.
Are you refering to the HiBy Cable? I think you need a compatible DAP for that type of connection. As far as I know, phones and computers won't work with that or similar type of Cables.

Jan 13, 2023 at 7:55 PM Post #6,447 of 10,452
Are you refering to the HiBy Cable? I think you need a compatible DAP for that type of connection. As far as I know, phones and computers won't work with that or similar type of Cables.
Well, there's one from HiBy and one from another vendor but bought through Moon Audio.
It's good to know that kind of cable only works with DAP to MOJO.

It's cheap, convenient, and pocketable.
It's ok with BT only with that type of cable. I still use C to C and C to Micro cables at home for maximum resolution from Quobuz.

Thank you for responding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back