Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Nov 7, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #25,351 of 42,765
Me. Love what I hear.

I don't NEED to know the science behind it. A signal or data goes in one end and magically comes out the other in the form of a wonderful sound. Simples. A little magic box of tricks.
That is a great way of thinking. Plus chicks will dig that train of thought.

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #25,352 of 42,765

This guy wont.

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #25,353 of 42,765
Me. Love what I hear.

I don't NEED to know the science behind it. A signal or data goes in one end and magically comes out the other in the form of a wonderful sound. Simples. A little magic box of tricks.

You're getting sidetracked.

The point is you don't get to be annoyed with someone for not doing their research when you don't do it yourself.

The guy asked some questions. Either you have the answer and help him out, or don't and move on.

Nov 7, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #25,354 of 42,765
GRUMPYOLDGUY
One might argue, that there is a qualitative difference between researching specs of a device and researching the basics of sound science and understanding it.
just saying :)

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #25,356 of 42,765
I am grateful for the things I have learned here.  

I am grateful for the patience and for the gentlemanly answers or referrals from Mython, back to the 3rd post. 

It takes as much effort to insult a questioner as it does to answer him.  

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:19 PM Post #25,357 of 42,765
You're getting sidetracked.

The point is you don't get to be annoyed with someone for not doing their research when you don't do it yourself.

The guy asked some questions. Either you have the answer and help him out, or don't and move on.

The two situations are not remotely related

If I WISH to learn about something I will research it.i do not need to be told what I must learn. I am not a school boy. The other person does wish to know things but you haven't helped him

I have not been in the slightest bit interested in half of the things you say. Most of the rest I have completly ignored but some I have found quite enlightening

I feel you just don't understand people who have different interests or are not as intelligent as you (and honesty I am one of those)

Like you say move on

Cheers:beers:

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #25,358 of 42,765
Not caring and not wanting to learn about things that don't interest oneself is one thing...not wanting not willing to learn or research about things that one is interested in is altogether another issue.

There is a fundamental difference in all these.

Nov 7, 2016 at 1:52 PM Post #25,359 of 42,765
So I am going to unsubscribe from this thread today.. Its just way too much.. I did the math guys, this thread has been open for 389 days and has 25,358 posts (now one more from me, sorry).. that's an average of 65 a day lol just don’t have the interest or time to keep up.. I truly feel sorry for the mods maintaining this lol

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM Post #25,360 of 42,765
Again, they are inescapably linked, and again that's not the point. Interesting to see how people will go to lengths to avoid facing an uncomfortable truth.

Going back to the topic at hand...

What other feature equivalent DACs are available as an alternative to the Mojo?

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #25,361 of 42,765
None as far as I am aware at the price whilst offering the same quality ?!?

Nov 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #25,363 of 42,765
  So I am going to unsubscribe from this thread today.. Its just way too much.. I did the math guys, this thread has been open for 389 days and has 25,358 posts (now one more from me, sorry).. that's an average of 65 a day lol just don’t have the interest or time to keep up.. I truly feel sorry for the mods maintaining this lol

Don't know whether you are familiar with the old phrase 'Cutting off the nose to spite the face'

Maybe reconsider and sort the wheat from the chaff 
gs1000.gif

Nov 7, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #25,364 of 42,765
What other feature equivalent DACs are available as an alternative to the Mojo?

Yesterday I got to hear the GSX MK2 BALANCED HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER and the Spring Dac Level 3 paired with an HE 1000 V2.

The sound was unbelievably good and the Spring dac sounded highly musical and accurate! Better than Mojo? I can't say for certain since I only auditioned it for about an hour and a half. But I would put it atleast on the same level. Keep in mind the Spring dac cost $2,400 and Mojo $550. 

Nov 7, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #25,365 of 42,765
  Yesterday I got to hear the GSX MK2 BALANCED HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER and the Spring Dac Level 3 paired with an HE 1000 V2.

The sound was unbelievably good and the Spring dac sounded highly musical and accurate! Better than Mojo? I can't say for certain since I only auditioned it for about an hour and a half. But I would put it atleast on the same level. Keep in mind the Spring dac cost $2,400 and Mojo $550. 

Not really an alternative to the Mojo then - you could get a Hugo or a 2Qute for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back