Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 1, 2016 at 8:17 AM Post #22,051 of 42,765
Lavricable issues: was previously working with my iPhone 6 but now stopped working. I remember reading in this thread that a user did something simple to get it to work again but I can't find it as there are so many pages. Does anyone know what to do to get the cable to work with the Mojo again?

Sep 1, 2016 at 8:22 AM Post #22,052 of 42,765

Ultimately you are best demoing the mojo, even if that is through a friend of yours who has a mojo.

The nearest opinion that I can give, is that I have a mojo and most of my listening is done though a pair of Beyer T51is. They share the Tesla driver technology used in the T1s.
They are my favourite headphones to use with the Mojo (my other pairs are Grado GR80, Sennheiser SE598SE, Beyer HD770 Pro, which are not mean performers themselves, but cannot quite match the treble resolution), and feeding the mojo into a pair of focal speakers sounds slightly dull in comparison. I do question myself as to whether some people would find the T51is 'too bright' for their tastes, and maybe a similar question would apply with the T1s. This is a big reason why it is best for you to demo the sound, if possible.

I was tempted by the T1s, but I chose the T51is, as the cheapest way to explore the Tesla experience - I do not regret buying them for the mojo - but this is just my opinion, so please demo yourself if at all possible.

Is it possible to combine the AR-M2 with a Beyerdynamic A20 Amp? What do you think of the combination?

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #22,053 of 42,765
Hi all! Is it sensible to use both the Chord Mojo togather with the AR-M2 in order to get the best sound out of the T1 gen2s? Or would it be better to get a headphone amp like the Beyerdynamic A20?

Thanking you in advance!

Roi

Sep 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM Post #22,054 of 42,765
 ​
 ​
** Mojo Cable Pack Announcement **
 ​

It’s another exciting time at The Pump House because, at long last (as of next week), we will begin shipping our new starter cable pack to our distributors around the world.

From your comments here on Head-Fi we know that some of you have found it a little difficult to find some of the more exotic cables to get your Mojo up and running, so we’ve created a comprehensive package to accommodate most devices. This package even includes our first module; the USB adapter block, which makes connecting Mojo with an OTG cable or ‘Lightning to USB Camera Adapter’ easier than ever before.

So that you can have a good idea how our new starter cable pack may work for you, be sure take a look at the included accessories below:

1x USB Adapter Module​
1x Standard Optical Cable​
1x 3.5mm to Standard Optical Cable​
1x 3.5mm to ¼” Headphone Adapter Cable​
1x 1m Type A USB to Micro Cable​
1x USB Micro to USB Micro OTG Cable​
1x USB Micro to Female USB OTG Cable​
1x Dual Play and Charge USB Cable​
2x Chord Branded 180mm Rubber Band Straps​
2x Chord Branded 160mm Rubber Band Straps​
1x Ferrite RFI Suppression Choke​

* Apple iPhone Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Sold Separately

​

Sep 1, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #22,058 of 42,765
Shame no short 75 ohm Coax to complete the set? I prefer, and only use co-ax but have bought separately, so no problem.

Sep 1, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #22,060 of 42,765

so chord...what wll be the cable to replace the cck to ipod/iphone (etc)? (and also provide a more secure connection while walking around)
i understand there were intellectual property rights on your ffp technology that you weren' willing to hand over to apple so the final design and replacement cck cable was different.

is it the 2nd pic of the ones you show?

Quote:

​
 ​
** Mojo Cable Pack Announcement **
 ​

It’s another exciting time at The Pump House because, at long last (as of next week), we will begin shipping our new starter cable pack to our distributors around the world.

From your comments here on Head-Fi we know that some of you have found it a little difficult to find some of the more exotic cables to get your Mojo up and running, so we’ve created a comprehensive package to accommodate most devices. This package even includes our first module; the USB adapter block, which makes connecting Mojo with an OTG cable or ‘Lightning to USB Camera Adapter’ easier than ever before.

So that you can have a good idea how our new starter cable pack may work for you, be sure take a look at the included accessories below:

1x USB Adapter Module​
1x Standard Optical Cable​
1x 3.5mm to Standard Optical Cable​
1x 3.5mm to ¼” Headphone Adapter Cable​
1x 1m Type A USB to Micro Cable​
1x USB Micro to USB Micro OTG Cable​
1x USB Micro to Female USB OTG Cable​
1x Dual Play and Charge USB Cable​
2x Chord Branded 180mm Rubber Band Straps​
2x Chord Branded 160mm Rubber Band Straps​
1x Ferrite RFI Suppression Choke​

* Apple iPhone Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Sold Separately

​

Sep 1, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #22,063 of 42,765
@canali -- their release states they're not making/releasing anything to "replace the cck to ipod/iphone" as you inquired. On their release in fine print it says "* Apple iPhone Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Sold Separately"

Sep 1, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #22,064 of 42,765
Sep 1, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #22,065 of 42,765

Mojo can be plugged in 24/7 without any harm. (That is what I do.)
It has no affect on battery.

Some people drive speakers using Mojo I have no experience with that.

which port should i use for pc? USB port or charging port?

Im sorry but repeat and think about it a second

Users who are viewing this thread

Back