Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Sep 1, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #22,068 of 42,765
thanks brent75....I was reading this product release while
in bed, from smartphone, still groggy, so missed that fine print.

so for my ipod touch 6 it's either this ....

or something like this below
...just wondering which will be more secure for walking around using an ipod/mojo brick
Pure Silver Lightning Chord Hugo Mojo LH Lab Geek Out V2+ cable Iphone ios
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Silver-Lightning-Chord-Hugo-Mojo-LH-Lab-Geek-Out-V2-cable-Iphone-ios-/182263151857

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #22,069 of 42,765
Lavricable issues: was previously working with my iPhone 6 but now stopped working. I remember reading in this thread that a user did something simple to get it to work again but I can't find it as there are so many pages. Does anyone know what to do to get the cable to work with the Mojo again?

I've had the Lavricable for for several months. Every once in a while, my iPhone 6S doesn't recognize it. First, I simply unplug it from the iPhone and plug in back in. Most all the time, that fixes it.

If it doesn't, do a "force restart" in the iPhone by holding down by the Home button and Power button until the screen goes black (about 10 seconds).

Hope that helps!! If you still have issues, please pm me.

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #22,070 of 42,765
thanks brent75....I was reading this product release while
in bed, from smartphone, still groggy, so missed that fine print.

so for my ipod touch 6 it's either this ....

or something like this below
...just wondering which will be more secure for walking around using an ipod/mojo brick
[COLOR=333333]Pure Silver Lightning Chord Hugo Mojo LH Lab Geek Out V2+ cable Iphone ios[/COLOR]
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Silver-Lightning-Chord-Hugo-Mojo-LH-Lab-Geek-Out-V2-cable-Iphone-ios-/182263151857

from Chord The standard female USB to micro USB shown is of course provided by us at Chord to enable Andriod phones to use our adaptor in the same way that an Apple CCK camera adaptor can be used.
We can't supply the CCK in our cables pack because to be fully licenced by them we'd have to disclose too much sensitive design information. But hopefully we've covered most of the stuff that is difficult to buy for the average guy.

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #22,072 of 42,765
from Chord The standard female USB to micro USB shown is of course provided by us at Chord to enable Andriod phones to use our adaptor in the same way that an Apple CCK camera adaptor can be used.
We can't supply the CCK in our cables pack because to be fully licenced by them we'd have to disclose too much sensitive design information. But hopefully we've covered most of the stuff that is difficult to buy for the average guy.

Will the cable set include a USB-A to USB-A cable? This would allow the Mojo to be used as both desktop & mobil without removing the adaptor module. It would be useful in my case because I use it for both daily.  

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #22,073 of 42,765

ok, so if other words there is no one cable/connector solution for apple product users in the kit?
we still have to use 2 cables, which often has a tenuous signal connection upon any movement ie walking around

i apologize, John, if i'm misunderstanding.

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #22,074 of 42,765

ok, so if other words there is no one cable/connector solution for apple product users in the kit?
we still have to use 2 cables, which often has a tenuous signal connection upon any movement ie walking around

i apologize, John, if i'm misunderstanding.

The way I understand it is, this module accepts a female USB cable whether that be the (purchased separately) cck cable by itself OR the supplied android equivalent which looks very similar but in black. 

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #22,075 of 42,765

The way I understand it is, this module accepts a female USB cable whether that be the (purchased separately) cck cable by itself OR the supplied android equivalent which looks very similar but in black. 

To further illustrate this, imagine taking the female USB end of the cck adapter cable and sliding it into the mojo module. Done. 

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #22,076 of 42,765

To further illustrate this, imagine taking the female USB end of the cck adapter cable and sliding it into the mojo module. Done. 

thanks now i get it...duh on my part 
...sorry guys...sometimes visuals always help and you explained it well enough
...so the cck cable will work...just swap out the android black one in the pic
with a cck...now i get it.
rolleyes.gif

mia apologia for being 'thick'

Sep 1, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #22,078 of 42,765
Love my Mojo that I received 2 days ago.

But i have a problem. There is a slight hissing noise in the background.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I purchased a audioquest jitterbug($50). Hopefully that will fix it and not affect the SQ.

Sep 1, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #22,080 of 42,765
  yeah sorry for make that question.. just wanna make sure.. so, we just plug the cable to charger port and leave it? :frowning2:

Instructions are very clear about this, find them here

http://chordelectronics.co.uk/mojo/manual/Mojo-User-Manual.pdf

That said, charger port is ONLY for charging and input (from PC, Mac, DAP, Phone, etc.) goes to the USB port. Charger port CANNOT be used for data/audio input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back