Chord Mojo(1) DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆
Oct 17, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #662 of 42,765
Okay I am going to attempt to start a new movement, a headphone that is tuned by the ears which created the chord hugo. I know Rob likes the AudioQuest NightHawk but i am still wondering if future entails a headphone production, to me it is only a natural transition, and quiet possibly a lot more possible to do than the DAP concept. 

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #663 of 42,765
Sorry! I have not followed the thread. Is CCK the only way to connect the iPod touch with Mojo? I'm really against the cables between devices. it removes some of the idea of ​​portable solution for me. Possibly if its just one cable between the units, but not more in the chain. Perhaps it is time to leave iOS if it is easier with Android.

It is truly an exciting time right now. So many new devices at once. One of my dilemma is that I love IDSD Micro 3D function. something that I would really like to have in the next unit I purchase.

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:08 AM Post #664 of 42,765
Sorry! I have not followed the thread. Is CCK the only way to connect the iPod touch with Mojo? I'm really against the cables between devices. it removes some of the idea of ​​portable solution for me. Possibly if its just one cable between the units, but not more in the chain. Perhaps it is time to leave iOS if it is easier with Android.

It is truly an exciting time right now. So many new devices at once. One of my dilemma is that I love IDSD Micro 3D function. something that I would really like to have in the next unit I purchase.

Yes for now that is the only solution. 

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:22 AM Post #666 of 42,765
First impressions of Mojo - clean, clear, highly detailed, but where's the bass? I'm quite relieved to say I think the Hugo is comfortably better than its new little brother.  Early days though.

- Coax out of Fiio X5 noticeably smoother and warmer than USB out of iphone6
- With the new DT1770 (highly recommended) the Mojo loses the impactful bass and lower mids that make this phone sound so good out the Oppo HA2 and the Hugo

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #668 of 42,765
  First impressions of Mojo - clean, clear, highly detailed, but where's the bass? I'm quite relieved to say I think the Hugo is comfortably better than its new little brother.  Early days though.

It has tons of bass. Sold my Hugo as I prefered the little mojo better.

Oct 17, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #673 of 42,765
I ordered Mojo
popcorn.gif

Can someone can compare with Vorzüge PureII+ vs Mojo?

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #674 of 42,765
I will sale the zx-1 and wait for the dongle for the mojo which has SD and wifi. From the looks of it any phone with wifi connection can act like a remote control for mojo which will be essentially a DAP which possibly function with some offical chord app. 

Right, that woupd be ideal.

I will hold to the zx1 for now

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #675 of 42,765
Has anyone compared the Mojo and the Fostex HP-P1? I am very curious about any impressions.

I am considering an upgrade but the Mojo has a few minor things that bothers me:
- the need to use the CCK
- that you can't turn the lights completely off. In a dark room it takes very little light to light up the whole place

Apart from that I am very tempted! Sounds like a perfect companion to my iPhone and all my headphones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back